Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and of course, I'm getting nowhere with that. And this thread keeps bouncing around from placing it in rxtools/system and rxtools/data.

At 470+ pages... isn't it time to lock this thread and start from scratch? Noob friendliness is out the window, and I'm no newb.
At the moment this thread is for the discussion of pre-release/WIP/beta versions of rxTools by those interested in trying them.

The very nature of WIP builds is that yep, they're a Work In Progress. Changes have been made, and changes will continue to be made as the project moves forward.

If you're having trouble keeping up then perhaps you should just hold off until the official release. I'm "no newb" myself, but was able to set this up for the first time after reading over the last half a dozen or so pages. All the information is there if you look for it.

I'm once the code has been finalised and 3.0 is ready for a public release, the new rxTools team will create a new thread with everything you need to know to get started.

Reactions: lemanuel

k8099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'll check it, thanks again :)

i use the last version rxTools_14-08-2015_22:06.zip
i can read the manual,but when i come back to the homescreen,the region free is not work ,some of my game icon is lost.
and the rxtools beta8 version can not read manual,but can read notificans,the region free is always work.

o3sd sys:9.2J eumnand:9.9J

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to bump into this thread but will there be rxtools for nintendo nx if the architecture is similar to 3ds? And how can i package dsiware bin files from dsi sd card into 3ds cia? thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And albertosonic, what is this new feature? Why do you need a "makefile pro"? you mean someone that is good at making makefiles or a makefile in a .pro format?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
And also its quite nice you add in requested features pasta team. keep up the good work i will keep testing nightlies if you want me to

Ironmaster, are you serious about the NX question?
Sorry, but i read nx may be made with ARM architecture and it may be similar to 3ds

and how do i package dsiware into cia?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
okay, finally RxTools works on my N3DS with MSET :D
wp_000879ausg1.jpg

The Stability needs to be fixed. I need more than one try to start RxTools through MSET :/

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to bump into this thread but will there be rxtools for nintendo nx if the architecture is similar to 3ds? And how can i package dsiware bin files from dsi sd card into 3ds cia? thanks

And albertosonic, what is this new feature? Why do you need a "makefile pro"? you mean someone that is good at making makefiles or a makefile in a .pro format?
I need someone good in creating/editing makefiles :)

Reactions: ironmaster49

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah nice, did you use a ds flashcart for it or some code.bin file? And this is the latest build right? Im considering getting a N3DS maybe when there is enough N3DS exclusives and maybe when the nx comes out

And albertosonic good job you and the pasta team, you even add in requested features :D

Sorry guy but im not good at makefiles, i wish i can help

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok im going to test out your latest nightly and see what features work

Exactly 555 commits... authored 18 hours ago

Now i will test some features like mset loading and also going to try TWL dsiware and gameboy advance games and 3ds games

Sysnand 9.2 No emunand

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice latest build detects if there is an emunand or not and it boots sysnand instead if an emunand isnt found nice pasta team. and also is pasta cfw dead and you are working on rxtools now?

3DS games work on latest rxtools build (Used MM3D OoT and Super Mario 3D land), AGB_FIRM (Gameboy Advance) works (Zelda AlttP and Super Mario World tested) And TWL DSiware works (Zelda Four Swords) But Super Smash Bros always starts to an error has occured.
Old 3DS Aqua Blue Sysnand 9.2.0-20E European
Entry point: Mset

liezryou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using beta(release) 8 and i notice a black screen sometimes when i boot into emuNAND and also sometimes when i open emuNAND from sleep (at home screen only). I was able to replicate the first case if i directly opened launch.rxtools.net instead of having it preloaded with the wifi switch off.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I get this too when trying to boot into emunand but sysnand works perfectly none of this happens i just eshop spoof for eshop access on 9.2.0-20E and use rxtools in sysnand personally because i find it a lot smoother and it never crashes

liezryou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this too when trying to boot into emunand but sysnand works perfectly none of this happens i just eshop spoof for eshop access on 9.2.0-20E and use rxtools in sysnand personally because i find it a lot smoother and it never crashes

How do you eshop spoof? Also i thought u shouldn't use rxtools in sysNAND because of chance of bricking?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
You only brick if you install wrong title to NAND or a cia that was designed to brick to nand. If you play it safe and only install cia files that you compiled yourself or from a trusted source and install only to sd card you should be safe. i prefer sysnand over emunand any day. and if something goes wrong you can always restore that nand.bin. And to be able to use eshop on older firmware versions use freemultipatcher it works fine thats what the eshop spoofing is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi