Status
Not open for further replies.

rxfbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
6VXu518.jpg
Seriously though, mine works great. I have a few of these, all have no issues and get the advertised R/W speeds. I believe my cluster size is either 16K or 8K, not the default 32K. All CIAs are installable.

then why i cant install any game? only cias from eshop, shovel knight, azure striker, steamworld dig, but when i try to install, monster hunter, zeldas, marios, proffesor layton, yoshi etc ERROR.

And the cias works 100% i have another old 3ds with a 32gb kingston and works perfectly.

I have another problems to, when i play fantasy life dlc, for example at the beggining of the dlc, the game goes to black screen in the part of the cutscene, to solve the problem i have to skip fast the dialogue. The same problem when the island enter in panic, and another cutscene, black screen in the same place, 40 seconds and BOOM black screen in the upscreen, and the downscreen a message: An error has occurred bla bla bla bla bla.

The same error in the doctor lautrec, at the beginning of the game, after you kill the monster, an anime video start, when a boy say: extra extra, then black screen and An error has occurred bla bla bla, with the mickey game in 2d, start the game, and after the 3ds logo, 3 seconds and black screen.

the same cias in my other olds 3ds with a kingston works perfectly, so i dont know if i change the cluster to 8 or 16 the problem will be resolved

Aristox

Trophies
XP
Country
France
then why i cant install any game? only cias from eshop, shovel knight, azure striker, steamworld dig, but when i try to install, monster hunter, zeldas, marios, proffesor layton, yoshi etc ERROR.

And the cias works 100% i have another old 3ds with a 32gb kingston and works perfectly.

I have another problems to, when i play fantasy life dlc, for example at the beggining of the dlc, the game goes to black screen in the part of the cutscene, to solve the problem i have to skip fast the dialogue. The same problem when the island enter in panic, and another cutscene, black screen in the same place, 40 seconds and BOOM black screen in the upscreen, and the downscreen a message: An error has occurred bla bla bla bla bla.

The same error in the doctor lautrec, at the beginning of the game, after you kill the monster, an anime video start, when a boy say: extra extra, then black screen and An error has occurred bla bla bla, with the mickey game in 2d, start the game, and after the 3ds logo, 3 seconds and black screen.

the same cias in my other olds 3ds with a kingston works perfectly, so i dont know if i change the cluster to 8 or 16 the problem will be resolved

I have almost the same problem, but only with big cia like bravely default or inazuma eleven. I have the error : "invalid signature" when i want to install them with fbi or bbm.

sysnand: 9.2
emunand: 9.9 rxtools 3.0b
linked nands

rxfbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the sd i use for emunand is other (samsung evo 32gb class 10), not the original of 4gb lexar, so i have the emunand separate, my sysnand is 9.5, and emunand 9.8, i try big blue menu, fbi 1.3.x and 1.4.1 and dev menu, and nothing, the problem is the sd, but @Hashtastrophe says that he has the same like me, samsung evo 32gb and works fine, maybe my sd is shit, i dont know.

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sd i use for emunand is other (samsung evo 32gb class 10), not the original of 4gb lexar, so i have the emunand separate, my sysnand is 9.5, and emunand 9.8, i try big blue menu, fbi 1.3.x and 1.4.1 and dev menu, and nothing, the problem is the sd, but @Hashtastrophe says that he has the same like me, samsung evo 32gb and works fine, maybe my sd is shit, i dont know.
Try reformatting it.

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the Profile exploit? Yeah I got that far.. into the rxTools menu, but I don't know what to do next. Every setup tutorial I've come across uses the browser at some point :mellow:
If you've gotten that far, I don't understand why you need to use the browser.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It depends of your firmware. If you're on 4.X or 6.X you can use a ds flashcart with the rxinstaller, but if you're on 7.0+ you're sol.

rxfbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try reformatting it.

i reformat 5 times or more, usin a program to reformat the hidden partition of emunand, start from zero 5 times, and everithing correct, format emunand, installing rxtools, installing fbi etc, but only the games from the eshop work, the cia with more mb is azure strike, i try to install games with similar mb, like new super mario bros 2 and nothing, only the games from the eshop work

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i reformat 5 times or more, usin a program to reformat the hidden partition of emunand, start from zero 5 times, and everithing correct, format emunand, installing rxtools, installing fbi etc, but only the games from the eshop work, the cia with more mb is azure strike, i try to install games with similar mb, like new super mario bros 2 and nothing, only the games from the eshop work
What firmware is your sysNAND and emuNAND on?

willdunz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so apparently NTR CFW 3.0 doesn't require cubic ninja anymore and it's working on all 3DS models. Is it possible to remove cubic ninja requirement from other CFWs? PASTA REINAND etc. I am a total noob so could someone enlighten me.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
so apparently NTR CFW 3.0 doesn't require cubic ninja anymore and it's working on all 3DS models. Is it possible to remove cubic ninja requirement from other CFWs? PASTA REINAND etc. I am a total noob so could someone enlighten me.
Where is NTR CFW 3?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
PASTA's devs will work on rxTools now and when their vacantions will over they will add new 3DS support to rxTools, so no need of cubic ninja anymore. Just wait.
Where is NTR CFW 3?
I'm curious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?