1. Zense

Zense GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Italy
    First thing I would do is to check if it works on retroarch on your PC with pcsx-rearmed. If it does then at least you know you won't have any problems. However I do seem to remember the Persona games specifically having issues with saving being mentioned in this thread or some other regarding ps1 on 3ds. You'd have to see for yourself if it works, since most stuff does work now.

As for what to do on the 3ds when you've made the save you basically gotta copy it into a folder on your SD card somewhere withing retroarch. I can't remembe what the folder the ps1 forwarder uses.

2. Cooper_W_489

Cooper_W_489 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    is it possible to play vib rbbon on this? because i know it's possible to load the game, but i can't get past the menus, when i select bronze, it goes to a screen that says "insert vib-ribbon disk". is there any way to get around this and play the game?

rolenks likes this.
  3. rolenks

rolenks Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    WHOA! I was literally about to ask the same thing! its the only game I've experienced this issue with lol

4. FanNintendo

FanNintendo GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Hello I tried to replace 2 .png of Banner and Icon to have 2 different full image of my own and i get error. I renamed the image same as what it was and still get error I wonder why because maybe that banner_border.png was created with transparent? if not Can u give me how to create my own Image without the borders Thanks

5. tomasowa

tomasowa Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you for this; it's the third Forwarder application I've downloaded from you and they all work great.

Have been trying this out with the Final Fantasy franchise and it'll probably make the case for me to get a larger Micro SD card than the 128GB I currently have.

6. havocdrake

havocdrake Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi, Requesting an updated core -- please...

itchyd and Daren like this.
  7. rolenks

rolenks Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    i mean, what are you trying to play? Not like updating the core isn't a thing that shouldn't be done, but its still pretty good

8. havocdrake

havocdrake Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    I want the performance improvement.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Forwarder, Creator