ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Great Work guys! ^^

I know there is already a code for EXP Modification, but I'd like to ask you an question about if it's possible to create EXP Multiplier?
I expect some more from you guys. :>

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you Make Code for Unlimited Pokeradar? 50 Steps lasts as Long
I found the address and included it in the source, so in the next release there will be one.

By the way: The value for Money in pokemon is signed, this means you can have debts in Pokemon, at least until you get money, then you will have 9 999 999 xD

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there be an IV checking for opponent Pokemon? It would work great for catching legendary Pokemon, makes soft-resetting easier to take.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it Possible to make these Cheats ?

- Exp Multiplier ( Exp x2 , x4 , x6 etc)
- a Cheat for Making Pokemon become legal/Legit
- Catching Trainer Pokemon
- Exceed the use Limit for Stats Increasing items like Zinc, HP UP, Carbos, Protein etc. So we could make our pokemon Stronger

Would be great if even one of these Cheats will be possible :D

Reactions: derpy78 and naaiil

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Is it Possible to make these Cheats ?

- Exp Multiplier ( Exp x2 , x4 , x6 etc)
- a Cheat for Making Pokemon become legal/Legit
- Catching Trainer Pokemon
- Exceed the use Limit for Stats Increasing items like Zinc, HP UP, Carbos, Protein etc. So we could make our pokemon Stronger

Would be great if even one of these Cheats will be possible :D

All three of these codes are definitely possible except making hacked pokemon legal part, cheat codes isn't like PkHEX, you have to set your hacked pokemon into a legal one manually in there. :P

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you Make Cheats for Quick Eggs from the Old Man and Unlimited Pokeradar? (Pokeradar for X/Y
That´s was very Amazing

Last edited by Stoned,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
could you make a cheat that makes the game think your pressing certian buttons or not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how do you even use this ntr thing though

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed this plugin a couple days ago. When I first installed it, the cheats were working fine and all. After a day, when I tried to open the cheats, every single Pokemon I encountered was a bad egg ivysaur. Just for the shits and giggles I caught it with a masterball, and the pokedex didn't recognize it. It froze my game and I had to restart. After that every single Pokemon was a bad egg. I updated the cheat.plg with the new on released and now every Pokemon I encounter is a bulbasaur.. What's wrong?

Last edited by Saix9,

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I installed this plugin a couple days ago. When I first installed it, the cheats were working fine and all. After a day, when I tried to open the cheats, every single Pokemon I encountered was a bad egg ivysaur. Just for the shits and giggles I caught it with a masterball, and the pokedex didn't recognize it. It froze my game and I had to restart. After that every single Pokemon was a bad egg. I updated the cheat.plg with the new on released and now every Pokemon I encounter is a bulbasaur.. What's wrong?
are you using the item modifier cheat? Check you first items count in the item bag.

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using the item modifier cheat? Check you first items count in the item bag.
Yes, I've activated that code. When I press L+A it changes my first item to 721 and the third to 100 (I didn't activate the second). If I discard any/keep as is, I will always run into a bulbasaur.

Edit: I tried it again right now, and for some reason it changed from bulbasaur to Diancie...

Last edited by Saix9,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yello! Love the work you've done so far.
To be honest, I was hoping to contribute by posting an address that I was hoping to find; but apparently my 3DS keeps freezing when I'm searching the value. I know how to use the debugger, but I guess I'll just have to pass on that one. :P
I was wondering if it was possible to make a "Enable HM Moves in the Overworld". In other words, being able to use an HM Move without actually having taught the move to a Pokemon (like Surf or Cut without teaching the HM move). I remember that in BW(2) had AR codes for that, so I'd figured that it can done in XY/ORAS as well.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
can some one make a walkthough walls cheat please i know this is possble cause some one did it with the oras demo it was a rom hack but it should be possble to do it with this thing is how would you disable the collision detection

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
Reactions: Motisma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe