ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I use Wild encounter modifier by item count, at least on Y, I get the error occurred bottom screen message. I'm using NTR 3.3 and AuReiNand 10.7 sysnand.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK AuReiNand uses an updated FIRM that's incompatible with NTR

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use NTR with AuReinand if you use the firmware present in ntr folder.

I did that, but still get an error occurred when using the first item count wild encounter cheat. I tried out the shiny cheat and it worked. On Alpha Sapphire I tried both cheats, they work. I thought it was a console specific error, I tried the Y cheat on N3DS, it boots me out of the game and restarts the console. Is it a location thing? I'm on route 7, where the day care center is. I tried activating the cheat in the day care center, then exit into route 7, boots me out though the cheat now can load up. Next I tried going to another route and it works. So is route 7 just cursed?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse the double post, I'm curious if there will be future cheats like rebattling trainers and redoing events like catching a legendary Pokemon.

bigtymer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any reason why only certain cheats work for me? Battle encounter modifiers (unlimited HP, opponent has 1 HP, etc) are the only cheats that work for me. Using a 10.7 a9lh old 3ds.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a note, when activating those encounter cheats, exit the route, and go back, or to another route, it should activate there. I had Bulbasaur encounters for example until I exited the route and returned. Got what I wanted, Volcanion.

Reactions: RealityNinja

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to make a Cheat that every Pokemon you encounter it will be legal for Trade an Battle ?

D

Deleted User

I got my new shiny cheat to work, in my specific case, I will probably be able to make it work on every game :).

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you eventualy make a Cheat for X/Y for durable
Odd´s and durable Pokeradar?

Sorry for bad English

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Make always critical, never miss and quick claw effect u.u
In this way we can get a gameplay like the TAS of pokemon sapphire but without the tools :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7