Hacking [RELEASE] Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (by Caravan)

obsolete1101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huntereb How do we fix the checksum? I've done some editing to the main file dumped by savefiler, but I can't load the save due to the data being corrupt. Yes I'm VERY new to this, so please don't hurt me :(

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much. Although I can't find Pokemon ID which should be 02 01. Are Pokemon IDs changed in ORAS?

Pokemon data is encrypted, and has been for a few generations. Just generate a guy you want to insert into your game with PKHex.

Huntereb How do we fix the checksum? I've done some editing to the main file dumped by savefiler, but I can't load the save due to the data being corrupt. Yes I'm VERY new to this, so please don't hurt me :(

You need to generate a checksum for your edited data, and fill that in on the checksum table at the bottom of the save file.

obsolete1101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huntereb Which Hex editor do you use? I can't seem to find the checksum table at the bottom of the save file whilst using HxD. I can generate the Checksum-32 with it, but I don't know where to fill that information in. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

latehours101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you guys know how to extract the save data from omega ruby rom (cia) version using savedatafiler: which file to export and how to do it?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Huntereb Which Hex editor do you use? I can't seem to find the checksum table at the bottom of the save file whilst using HxD. I can generate the Checksum-32 with it, but I don't know where to fill that information in. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

There's a big chunk of data starting at x75E00. That's your checksum table.

Reactions: obsolete1101

Doraemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a big chunk of data starting at x75E00. That's your checksum table.

So I copied 14200~14303 and 75E00 and paste them on X save file (14200~14303, 65400~), and edited them with PKHeX but it doesn't work when I start the game. Would you inform me what I actually should do? Because I know nothing about this kind of stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo