• Views 142,107
  • Replies 801
  • Likes 61

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you select physical drive (= not logical)? If you did, download Partition Wizard, check your SD card with it and show me screenshot.
Here you go...

And here is the physical, sorry

Attachments

• HELP.jpg
    HELP.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 286
  • HELP.zip
    394.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited by Ripper00420,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here you go...

And here is the physical, sorry
Okay, you're right, this does at least have enough room for a N3DS type EmuNAND. Is this a N3DS? Run the Decrypt9WIP 'System Info' feature now and tell me what size your NAND is, then I can give you further instructions.

EDIT: And I won't beat around the bush, any repair work we do now can have a chance of making things even worse.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, you're right, this does at least have enough room for a N3DS type EmuNAND. Is this a N3DS? Run the Decrypt9WIP 'System Info' feature now and tell me what size your NAND is, then I can give you further instructions.

EDIT: And I won't beat around the bush, any repair work we do now can have a chance of making things even worse.
Would it just be easier to just start a new bro... I don't want to garbage things up and waste your time.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would it just be easier to just start a new bro... I don't want to garbage things up and waste your time.
In essence, I think your NAND header is placed badly. What you could do now is dump a SysNAND backup, gut the first 512 bytes from it, and inject these 512 bytes into your SD card (physical) at [size of NAND dump]. Do anything wrong, and the damage will be big (especially if you do not do a backup of the SD before).

So, yeah, I do think starting fresh, if that is an option would be best.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In essence, I think your NAND header is placed badly. What you could do now is dump a SysNAND backup, gut the first 512 bytes from it, and inject these 512 bytes into your SD card (physical) at [size of NAND dump]. Do anything wrong, and the damage will be big (especially if you do not do a backup of the SD before).

So, yeah, I do think starting fresh, if that is an option would be best.
If my SysNand is 9.2 and my EmuNand is 10.7 couldn't this be bad to replace the sectores with the SysNand sectors to the physical part of the drive.

Granted, I'm not a noob when it comes to tech or software, just a lil out of date and practice...lol

Edit: I just realized that what your are attempting is to relocate the SysNand header to a proper location... I think, and worth a shot..lol

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If my SysNand is 9.2 and my EmuNand is 10.7 couldn't this be bad to replace the sectores with the SysNand sectors to the physical part of the drive.

Granted, I'm not a noob when it comes to tech or software, just a lil out of date and practice...lol

Edit: I just realized that what your are attempting is to relocate the SysNand header to a proper location... I think, and worth a shot..lol
To it's correct location in the SD card, that is. If you think you can do it... Know what you have to do? You need a copy of the SysNAND header on your physical SD card, at exactly [size_of_sysnand_image].

Reactions: Ripper00420

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To it's correct location in the SD card, that is. If you think you can do it... Know what you have to do? You need a copy of the SysNAND header on your physical SD card, at exactly [size_of_sysnand_image].
Thank you for real. I will keep you posted on my progress if that's ok?

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The "One Click Setup" check the downgrade to 2.1 previously to inyect in sysnand the emunand 2.1? If fails in the check does not continue?

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would be very helpful if OTP's One Click Setup could gain access over nwm::EXT --> https://3dbrew.org/wiki/NWMEXT:ControlWirelessEnabled
and turn wifi on before to continue in case it's disabled.
That would be a great idea if you wouldn't have forgotten that this runs on ARM9, and we have no access to such services on ARM9 ;). It may have a place in one of the other softwares (thsoe that run from Homemenu or Homebrew Launcher), though.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning