Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I knew there was something fishy. Thing is I thought that I'm on 10.4 native firm cause ntr showed memory control error a couple of times. Even after reboot.
But after I re-checked it's 2.50-9. Weird huh? Since today it worked fine.
Nothing weird about it, the success rate now is hit and miss regardless of if your firm is supported or not.

BasedIndex

splendid
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Nothing weird about it, the success rate now is hit and miss regardless of if your firm is supported or not.
Yeah I noticed that too. Any possible release of a version that doesn't write dumps every time it fails to boot?
Also I was wondering if there's a plugin for ntr that lets you remap certain buttons e.g A+B=ZR. Couldn't find anything like it.
Cheers.

Last edited by BasedIndex,

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to change the default Hotkey for the NTR menu? I prefer it to be L+Start but currently I have to manually change it in the menu everytime I start the CFW. I think I once read something about a flag file you have to create on your sd card but I'm not sure.

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't know why, but oftentimes when I try to switch games while on NTR CFW, I get locked into an infinite logo screen. It's gotten to the point where I just select Reboot from the NTR menu whenever I want to play a different game.

Same for a good week or so I never had any issues would keep NTR running in sleep but now I get stuck often :( this was all on the same build so seems odd since I hadn't changed anything, still the same with the latest.

RudraBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't know why, but oftentimes when I try to switch games while on NTR CFW, I get locked into an infinite logo screen. It's gotten to the point where I just select Reboot from the NTR menu whenever I want to play a different game.
I've the same issues when i use ntr.bin from 3.3 build, then i use ntr.bin from 3.2 build instead and it work well.

I don't know why, it only happen with ntr.bin from 3.3 build.:unsure:

Last edited by RudraBlaze,

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I switched to Shadowtrace's 3.2 and trying to play Hyrule Warriors results in an infinite logo.

EDIT: I now realize that the culprit is the cheat plugin I use for HWL, so I have to stay on 3.3 anyway since the cheat plugin works on 3.3, but apparently not on 3.2.

Last edited by Chris_Highwind,

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I noticed that too. Any possible release of a version that doesn't write dumps every time it fails to boot?
Also I was wondering if there's a plugin for ntr that lets you remap certain buttons e.g A+B=ZR. Couldn't find anything like it.
Cheers.

Rarely happens on shadow release of 3.2 on 10.5 emunand

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago in this thread, returning to ver 3.2 from shadow fixes this issue.

Summary; return to 3.2 by shadow if you want these issues to go away. I also get almost 100% boot rate on NTR so don't know why others are having a lower success rate.

Last edited by democracy,

Darren Tickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm new to NTR and just got it working with the 3.2 for FF Explorers on ReiNand. Just noticed the 3.2 and 3.3 Shadowtrance versions, whats the difference?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm new to NTR and just got it working with the 3.2 for FF Explorers on ReiNand. Just noticed the 3.2 and 3.3 Shadowtrance versions, whats the difference?
Nothing really, the only real change in 3.3 was in the ntr.bin part of it (which i didn't and can't change anyway).
So the 3.2 / 3.3 BootNTR cia are essentially the same as they're separate.

Darren Tickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing really, the only real change in 3.3 was in the ntr.bin part of it (which i didn't and can't change anyway).
So the 3.2 / 3.3 BootNTR cia are essentially the same as they're separate.

Thanks, not sure I understand. So the -3D and 3.3 versions have no extra things over the normal 3.2 from the first post?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, not sure I understand. So the -3D and 3.3 versions have no extra things over the normal 3.2 from the first post?
Yeah there's differences.
1. there's an auto exit version so no need to press Home > X to close it.
2. It has a cool looking 3D banner.
3. Support for 10.2 Native Firm for EUR USA and JPN was added as well.

Darren Tickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah there's differences.
1. there's an auto exit version so no need to press Home > X to close it.
2. It has a cool looking 3D banner.
3. Support for 10.2 Native Firm for EUR USA and JPN was added as well.

Excellent thanks :)

Sorry could you just explain the auto exit? Is it to exit NTR after you have finished using?

Last edited by Darren Tickle,

JackyD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It auto-exits after load.
I have had issues on ReiNand with the auto-exit one. It exits too fast and crashes leaving NTR not properly loaded.
I use the normal exit one personally. Give it a few more seconds after it finishes and it works.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how would i write this code in menucheat please.
DD000000 00000400
198F5077 0000CB40

if (cheatEnabled[1]) {
WRITEU16(0xDD000000, 0x00000400); <-------tried this and it crashed
WRITEU16(0x198F5077, 0x0000CB40);
}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users