Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
What is wrong with open source?

Because it was me, or anyone else's decision to get butthurt and delete everything? ok

>DRM
>CFW
Just no.

Still waiting for a reason to stay closed source, by the way.

There doesn't need to be a reason. Please don't give me a new reason to add you back to my ignore list again. I only just took you off because you were banned from mass liking things. :P

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is wrong with open source?

Because it was me, or anyone else's decision to get butthurt and delete everything? ok

>DRM
>CFW
Just no.

Still waiting for a reason to stay closed source, by the way.
Because it's his and he can do whatever he wants with it. Cemu is closed source and people aren't blackmailing them.

Reactions: TuxSH

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
>sock accounts
I've been exposed. Bubsy is one of my alts.
You got me :(

Bubsy the Bobcat? I would hope not. If so you openly admitted to creating a sock account on gbatemp. Which I recall is a bannable offense. Especially if you did so to get around being banned from using certain features.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Bubsy the Bobcat? I would hope not. If so you openly admitted to creating a sock account on gbatemp. Which I recall is a bannable offense. Especially if you did so to get around being banned from using certain features.
He was joking. The user from the twitter post in question earlier was Bubsy.

Reactions: Xiphiidae and WeedZ

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you seriously convinced I made a dozen accounts just for the sake of blackmailing cell9? lol
Because it's his and he can do whatever he wants with it.
Ok.
And the sky is blue.

He was joking. The user from the twitter post in question earlier was Bubsy.
What's a joke?

Reactions: Xiphiidae and WeedZ

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You do realize sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet? Said things I take seriously. Be careful with what you do. The mods/admins may not be so forgiving.

Also at this point you're trash posting in this thread and derailing it. Let's please end this discussion. The matter should be settled now. cell9 doesn't want to open source. Deal with it. Morgen may have sock accounts or maybe he was joking. At this point that's for the admins to confirm I guess. Lets not trash this thread on further discussion of this.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's lame that someone is trying to bully or harass you into releasing the source. But it's something that should've been done already regardless of the blackmail.

You do whatever you want, obviously. I personally just distance myself from anything close source.

I disagree. No one is under any obligation to release something they created, for use or otherwise. Releasing the source code of a programming project is an invitation to modify and change the code. If someone is very passionate about something, they may not want other people tinkering and mutating it.

Also, I do hope you are a proud owner of a Linux PC, that you don't own ANY game consoles, you have an android phone, and that you never use any software that comes with a EULA other than "it is what it is" or you are doing a TERRIBLE job of "distancing yourself from anything close source"...like the 3DS, which is what NTR runs on... Just sayin' ^_^ (Pretty sure Nintendo hasn't released any source codes for 3DS software)

NTR works beautifully and you folks are all perfectly welcome to write plugins for it, which modifies its functionality. There's no reason the source code "should've been" released.

Did the OpenOffice people go to Microsoft and demand the source for Office? Did Google for Google Docs? Would Microsoft have handed over the info even if they did?

If you like NTR so much, recreate it from the ground up. Reinvent the wheel and mold it however you like.

If Cell9 doesn't want to share the source code, that's his right and privilege. He is the owner of the work and holds all rights to any code he has written, just as an author of a book holds the rights to the entire content of their books.

You people need to grow up and stop begging, whining, and threatening people to get what you want.

Now, Cell9, an we please, please, please get a FreeCheat added to NTR? ~_^

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Also, I do hope you are a proud owner of a Linux PC, that you don't own ANY game consoles, you have an android phone, and that you never use any software that comes with a EULA other than "it is what it is" or you are doing a TERRIBLE job of "distancing yourself from anything close source"...like the 3DS, which is what NTR runs on... Just sayin' ^_^ (Pretty sure Nintendo hasn't released any source codes for 3DS software)
Responding to this on a thinkpad running libreboot + trisquel because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place