Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

KazuRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well I don't wanted to end up like the other guy bricking his 3DS with a non-10.3 to 9.2 downgrade. Better safe than sorry!
Awesome happy that you made such a hard progress.
My heart were standing still while i downgraded and mine just needed to downgrade from
10.3-->9.2.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now I also have successfully downgraded my N3DS XL. One question though, if I now setup Gateway emunand, the SD card will be wiped including all my legit purchased 20GB+ eShop games, right? Is there a way to preserve them so that I don't have to download them one-by-one again?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I also have successfully downgraded my N3DS XL. One question though, if I now setup Gateway emunand, the SD card will be wiped including all my legit purchased 20GB+ eShop games, right? Is there a way to preserve them so that I don't have to download them one-by-one again?
back up all the files on a computer before you format? also it's suggested you use EmuNAND9 to format for emunand instead.

Tales-Mania

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
why it occurs? all the items are correct, the IP and the broser file. HELP ME PLZ

Attachments

• houston.png
    houston.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 204

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me? I downloaded NASA, and I put it into my 3ds file with the rest of the homebrew apps. I get to homebrew launcher, and it doesnt appear.

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k, I have another problem, I try to launch it, but it either gives me different colored tiny dots with a black screen, or just a black screen. ;(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh