Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those with the black screen, try turning the wifi off on the 3ds menu, then load NASA.
Still black screen.

Edit. I don't know how but got it to load with menuhax. I regret not putting all the cias on my sd card tho. Installing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate right now. I hope I can get it to load again to install the rest of my cias that I should have put on sd card before...

Last edited by triple-sevenz,

RollinAbes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already do a back up before i install Mario 3dland , do you recomend to format the sd card and try again? , i will try wish me luck :)

welp my brother has the same issue.. installed all his .cia's and they aren't showing up. he tried a full system format and formatting the SD card and it still didn't work. any luck?

apretz

wat
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried installing Pokemon Y but it failed every time. There's enough space on the card, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I'd be interested to see if anybody else has this issue.

N3DS, latest firmware, menuhax.

I'm having the same issue with Pokemon Y, O3DS 10.3, menuhax (cia md5 is 01fd6b833d2d4c41d2d28d863ae8c86a). It acts like the install completes, if I use the delete-after-install option in NASA it gets deleted, but nothing actually gets installed. No change in used space, no new app on home screen. Pokemon X worked fine, so I suspect something is up with the CIA.

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I installed a lot of Legit CIA games. It was really slow but they all work, except for pokemon y. For some reason that one installs much faster and does not show up on my 3ds. I can't locate it in data management to delete it either. Any ideas?

iceache1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I navigate to 3ds folder from Nasa? All I see are the apps currently installed.. I can't figure out how to access SD Card.

nm read first page again. got it to work.. hope game installs..

Another question. NASA likes to freeze before you can do anything, is there anything I can do to prevent that from happening? It also doesn't install the cia file. It gets to complete then nothing happens, how do you exit nasa or do you have to hard shutdown?

Last edited by iceache1,

rbrt007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same issue but after reboot I went to the store and I could download the game like if I had purchased it. The game was the Fire Emblem btw.

iceache1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same issue but after reboot I went to the store and I could download the game like if I had purchased it. The game was the Fire Emblem btw.
That's the game im trying to install. Did you go into regular eshop or the one in homered?

GBATemp Irregular
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work. I went to the install screen and installed all of the games. They didn't show up on the menu. I went to get different games but I couldn't get it to load again, WiFi enabled, disabled, tried ironhax , and menuhax. I just get a black screen. Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played