Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
luigi.cia

That's pretty strange so.
I had some problem too while testing a private version with NASA about Houston. I'll probably give a look to Houston code to check everything works fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Won't launch on my 9.4 o3DS. Obviously svchax doesn't work (Freezes at "executing svchax"), but neither does memchunkhax2 (Freezes at "Succes!" after step #8, 5 times already). L+R+Down+B is broken so I need to switch the console off.

svchax works also on older firmwares. For memchunkhax2, that's really strange :/ I suggest you to try using the v.1.3 and check if it works fine.

Leoderas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a old3ds running 10. 5, my only entry point is menuhax and browserhax, the procedure here should be : boot nasa, install cías, update to 10.6, delete cías, enter eshop to redownload(they should appear as bought games right?) ?

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried using this to install a few legit cia's onto my nephew's 2ds with 10.6 installing over a network using Houston, I got Nasa working no problem via OotHax, but Houston wasn't running on my PC, even though the folder it's in says x86, it doesn't run on my 32-bit Windows 7, any idea what's going down? Also does anyone have a version of Houston that works on 32-bit that they can share please :)

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Tried using this to install a few legit cia's onto my nephew's 2ds with 10.6 installing over a network using Houston, I got Nasa working no problem via OotHax, but Houston wasn't running on my PC, even though the folder it's in says x86, it doesn't run on my 32-bit Windows 7, any idea what's going down? Also does anyone have a version of Houston that works on 32-bit that they can share please :)

Id personally recommended using a sd card reader, which is easier if Houston isn't working

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Id personally recommended using a sd card reader, which is easier if Houston isn't working

Well that sucks, i bought a Sandisk SD-card reader from Amazon UK a few weeks ago, worked fine up until around a week ago, when i try to copy files it gets slower and slower over time, never finishes and disconnects from my PC randomly :s

Thanks for helping though :)

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Well that sucks, i bought a Sandisk SD-card reader from Amazon UK a few weeks ago, worked fine up until around a week ago, when i try to copy files it gets slower and slower over time, never finishes and disconnects from my PC randomly :s

Thanks for helping though :)

Its probs not the best qual possibly even fake :P some card readers, that aren't genuine tend to be like that

Reactions: swabbo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.