Hacking [Release] Mt-Card 2.0 + Cheat Database 1.0

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I'd rather have this. Save file editing tends to just get you stuff you can get normally much faster and easier, while in-game cheats = fuck yo online.

i would rather have cheats, gateway could choose to implement drm that only lets you use cheats offline (on .3ds files, not .3dz for example) but that is still bad...

fun41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong; I was updating from HW 1.4 to 2.0; it finished successfully on my PC.

When I load it up on the 3DS, it shows the same UI as 1.2. (where on the top screen says HW: 1.2)

Also, now it doesnt load my 3DS roms on the card.

Am I screwed? :(

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong; I was updating from HW 1.4 to 2.0; it finished successfully on my PC.

When I load it up on the 3DS, it shows the same UI as 1.2. (where on the top screen says HW: 1.2)

Also, now it doesnt load my 3DS roms on the card.

Am I screwed? :(

Damnit. Haha, you did not update the launcher.dat did you :P

fun41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah copy the new launcher.dat and the cheat.dat in the root of your big 3ds sd card.

Awesome guys, yeah soz, it's been a while since I updated the HW launcher.dat file haha.

Anywho, I got some screenshots for anyone who wants to know what it looks like:

Here is the new save-editor icon in the MT-menu:
kUH7Z8Y.png

Here is the in-game menu in action after pressing Select on the 3DS Menu:
9J4XK0h.png

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awesome guys, yeah soz, it's been a while since I updated the HW launcher.dat file haha.

Anywho, I got some screenshots for anyone who wants to know what it looks like:

Here is the new save-editor icon in the MT-menu:
kUH7Z8Y.png

Here is the in-game menu in action after pressing Select on the 3DS Menu:
9J4XK0h.png
do you have a capture card? does work the save editor by you?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At least they customised their own menu. I don't like how it aesthetically looks, but seems to be showing more roms at once than GW's menu.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm how often do you tried it? i tried 5 times the save editor and every try i heared only the 3ds music but i can't see the codes. what is the name of your rom?

fun41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hm how often do you tried it? i tried 5 times the save editor and every try i heared only the 3ds music but i can't see the codes. what is the name of your rom?

Only tried once just now, I renamed the file so it's easier for me to distinguish when picking a game.

But it is one of the games that's in the list that MT provided. It has to be that particular ROM, otherwise it won't pick it up? ie. If trying to get cheats for PAL version of NSMB2, but only US version of NSMB2 is on the list; it won't work.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah i downloaded the english version too. how big is your micro sd card? 16gb? because i have with my both sandisk micro sd cards a problem once have 32gb and the other 64gb

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What they had to do was to let the user apply their own codes by providing a tool to decrypt and reencrypt save files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1