Hacking [Release] Mt-Card 2.0 + Cheat Database 1.0

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey,
i have a problem with the save editor. when i want load my new super mario bros usa save or my monster hunter europe save freez every time my 3ds :/ what i can make?

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey,
i have a problem with the save editor. when i want load my new super mario bros usa save or my monster hunter europe save freez every time my 3ds :/ what i can make?

Can confirm that it is freezing for me too. Both NSMB and MH3

Works fine now. Its just buggy. Just make sure you quickly select the cheats you want and apply asap. If you stay too long on the cheats menu it will freeze.

deBaer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do I understand correctly that even with version 2.0, I shouldn't upgrade the EmuNAND from 7.1 to the latest version?

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it wont happen ... the only 2 games I play online atm are MK7 and Heroes of Ruin but FF Explorers is coming and I'm pretty sure that if nintendo sees that cheats are possible online, they'll make it a N3DS exclusive .. and same thing with a lot of upcoming games.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope it wont happen ... the only 2 games I play online atm are MK7 and Heroes of Ruin but FF Explorers is coming and I'm pretty sure that if nintendo sees that cheats are possible online, they'll make it a N3DS exclusive .. and same thing with a lot of upcoming games.
I'm happy enough if FF Explorers comes to 3DS. Seems New 3DS exclusive.
Don't like powersaves anyway.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh I forgot ... I play MH3 online with my 3ds through my Wii U and I just saw a video of cheats on MH3 :( ... am I the only one who think this is bad news?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh I forgot ... I play MH3 online with my 3ds through my Wii U and I just saw a video of cheats on MH3 :( ... am I the only one who think this is bad news?

I didn't know the Wii U allowed to play MH3 online. This is news to me *feels like Slowpoke*

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it wont make a difference because of the original datel powersaves

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

How did you play your 3DS game through your WiiU???, didn't think that was even possible to play a 3DS game through your WiiU. Or is it just a MH3 thing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1