Hacking [Release] Mt-Card 2.0 + Cheat Database 1.0

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you play your 3DS game through your WiiU???, didn't think that was even possible to play a 3DS game through your WiiU. Or is it just a MH3 thing?
I'm pretty sure the saves are cross-compatable

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah MH3 is an example of how all games should be :P you can transfer your save on or from 3ds and vice versa, you can play online on the 3ds through the wii u, you can play local multi with wii u and 3ds and you can fully customise the touch screen to put whatever you want wherever you want (Map, items, camera control, health and info ect ect) and if you put the map on the gamepad (or bottom screen) it will disapear from the main screen.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah MH3 is an example of how all games should be :P you can transfer your save on or from 3ds and vice versa, you can play online on the 3ds through the wii u, you can play local multi with wii u and 3ds and you can fully customise the touch screen to put whatever you want wherever you want (Map, items, camera control, health and info ect ect) and if you put the map on the gamepad (or bottom screen) it will disapear from the main screen.

Do you have to have both games though for the WiiU as well to work?. Cause yeah I agree they should of done something like that with MK8 and a few more games it would of been good.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have to have both games though for the WiiU as well to work?. Cause yeah I agree they should of done something like that with MK8 and a few more games it would of been good.

If you have the 3ds version, you just need to download the packet relay tool (It's free) from the eshop and you can play online on your 3ds and use the wii u gamepad as a chat screen, if you want to play local multi, then yes you need to have the wii u and 3ds version of the game.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iwata said that the future nintendo console and handheld will be like brother and sister so hopefully, we'll have crossbuy and all games will be like that :O

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Iwata said that the future nintendo console and handheld will be like brother and sister so hopefully, we'll have crossbuy and all games will be like that :O

Yeah that would be cool! Mr Iwata :bow: I've heard lately, has not Mr Iwata had some health issues or something?

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah that would be cool! Mr Iwata :bow: I've heard lately, has not Mr Iwata had some health issues or something?

Yeah ... we don't really know what it is and he lost a lot of weight :S Hopefully he's gonna be alright! Maybe we should start our own thread if we keep talking about stuff not related to MT-Card :P

Rediska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have MT-card, Cheats not working properly (Freezing at selecting a game), On Screen Menu - is amazing (hwd button dont working now ), but where is EmuNAND for 8 or homebrew support? (((( This update make me unhappy (

PS. Seems to creating *.sav/*.zav files broken at this update (Trying to launch several games without SAV files at all, 3DS crashed every time, all other games with SAV/ZAV created before this update have no problems to launch)

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
but where is EmuNAND for 8 or homebrew support? (((( This update make me unhappy (
Gateway just released their new launcher, give these guys time to copy GW's new features. Looking through all the new obfuscation is surely "very hard work" as MT says.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great just fucking great... if the 3DS flashcarts will ever have online for GOOD expect to see HACKED Kid Icarus: Uprising weapons... but i did not read the topic IMO i don't give a fuck.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
List is only for 65 games now... not 255 like before in 1.2/1.4 ((((((

Any way to downgrade?

uhm I think you confused the cheat compatibility list with the rom compatibility list.... the games still work, this list is just about the games, that are already supported in the save game editing function

edit: and no idea, where you got the number 65 .... there are 13 games in the list, that support the new feature and all the old games, that worked on the old firmware, still work on the new... so no idea, where you are getting this magical 65

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay