Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah because people hate the modern UI, just look at iOS, Android even Linux they are so moving away from flat/modern UI.. O wait they aren't!

Stop going off topic, this is not the place to say whatever O.S. is better or not. (Thanks to Android 5.0 and his wonderful newest UI, my battery charge reduced by 30% even if i hold phone in standby mode :D Really good having a shitty modern UI on a phone)

Reactions: chrisluna413

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Stop going off topic, this is not the place to say whatever O.S. is better or not. (Thanks to Android 5.0 and his wonderful newest UI, my battery charge reduced by 30% even if i hold phone in standby mode :D Really good having a shitty modern UI on a phone)
Last off topic post, that's not the UI's fault; In fact flat UI requires less performance and that's kind of one of the points of it.
Anyhow like it or don't like it the world is moving towards flat UI and the majority likes it so it's either time to adopt and develop in the new modern style or don't adopt and look old school.
(Btw, I'm not saying your a bad dev, you're a lot better than me in fact, however you could improve quite a lot from taking a UI/UX design course)

Back on topic:
I looked into the TTF code, awesome work!! I'm going to talk to xerpi and see if he could possibly give me some pointers to learning how the GPU works so I can look into porting it :)

Reactions: Margen67

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Finally got audio streaming working on a secondary thread on syscore so i'll make a new version of my JPGV Encoder which uses Vorbis codec for audio cropping a huge amount of filesize (Probably now JPGV files will be more compressed or very similar filesize if compared to original MP4 files).

Reactions: Margen67 and filfat

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
jpgvogg.png

First results for a JPGV encoded with Vorbis audiocodec and MJPEG videocodec. (23:36 mins of video).

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

cmbeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble building this and remembered reading somewhere that you use an older version of ctrulib. What version do I need?

EDIT:
I can't seem to get images to work on my N3DS running through ninjahax on 9.2j.
never mind, I'm an idiot.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
In these months i seen lots of people having problem compiling lpp-3ds so i decided to arrange lpp-3ds repository to be no more ctrulib dependant by including a working libctru revision.
I also added a simple auto-builder script (build.bat) which will create automatically your lpp-3ds.3dsx, lpp-3ds.3ds and lpp-3ds.cia files.

https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/lpp-3ds

So now, only Python3, AEMSTRO and devkitARM are required to compile lpp-3ds.
Hope it can be helpful.

Reactions: Margen67 and cmbeke

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
In these months i seen lots of people having problem compiling lpp-3ds so i decided to arrange lpp-3ds repository to be no more ctrulib dependant by including a working libctru revision.
I also added a simple auto-builder script (build.bat) which will create automatically your lpp-3ds.3dsx, lpp-3ds.3ds and lpp-3ds.cia files.

https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/lpp-3ds

So now, only Python3, AEMSTRO and devkitARM are required to compile lpp-3ds.
Hope it can be helpful.

thank's!!!

I can compile this with DevKitPro, right?

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It should work with the latest build, all you (probably) need to do is change mfloat-abi to hard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.