Hacking [Release] lesshax - CFW Optimized 9.2 Payload

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I compared the difference side-by-side with ninjhax payload and this one on two N3DS-XL. Both units have fw9.2 and uhs-1 sd cards from the same manufacturer (32gb and 64gb). The speed gain is negligible. The new payload loads the "corrupt" image ~1sec slower, but boots ctrboot for around ~0.5sec faster.
Don't know about stability, because the old payload did already work for almost all tries. No numbers here, I didnt make a statistics for it.
By the way, SD cards over 32Gb definitely increase boot time.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I never have problems with the payload since I switched to a UHS card. Samsung to be exact. Before I had issues with yellow screen on my O3DS.

D

Deleted User

Please do not hotlink directly to my site's files unless you wanna pay for bandwidth. I'll move them to mega or something so you guys can avoid adf.ly, since the dollar or two per thousand downloads is negligible.
You're seriously complaining about bandwidth? You have places to store it for unlimited bandwidth, yet you place it behind an ad wall and get pissed when we get the link that you can get from any downloads tab.

Reactions: axemurderer
D

Deleted User

02_16_16_041336.png

Really OP.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works fine as is but reiNAND won't boot from my boot manager anymore. MiniPasta works fine, though.

Scratch that, it isn't lesshax's problem. Still happening through the normal payload.

Last edited by CeeDee,
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're seriously complaining about bandwidth? You have places to store it for unlimited bandwidth, yet you place it behind an ad wall and get pissed when we get the link that you can get from any downloads tab.
He was hosting it on his own site and the ads only lasted five seconds, you have no true argument.

Reactions: Hayleia and pbanj

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
>Making money off work.
>Making money off of smea's work.
>Making money off a person who doesn't accept donations.
>Complaining about bandwidth when smea has much more hits than his shitty website.
Nice fanboyish jab at the end there, you're really proving your point. Also, you do realize that Smea uses Github to host the primary HBL hub, right?

D

Deleted User

Yes, I do. And I have an sissue with him making money off someone elses work. Plus, it'sa fucked up neutered copy of Ninjhax2.1. Sriously, try it, 2.1 is faster than 2.5 on it's own.

YlwHrt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry that these payloads are optimized for the handling of CFW tools...
Whats it like to talk about something you dont understand, the number of services doesn't matter as we wait until we get code execution to start loading services, this has the EXACT same boot success rate and boot time as a normal 2.1 payload, go on 3dsdev and ask, smea will tell you that himself.
He was hosting it on his own site and the ads only lasted five seconds, you have no true argument.
i host plenty of things off my own website, for example that image PokeAcer posted is on my site.
unless he lives in some 3rd world area with bad internet bandwidth isnt an issue, and if it is he should just use github like everyone else.

Last edited by YlwHrt,

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, I do. And I have an sissue with him making money off someone elses work.
If anything he's making money off of yellows8's work.
Plus, it'sa fucked up neutered copy of Ninjhax2.1.
It isn't neutered at all, it's optimized for an autobooting CFW setup.
Sriously, try it, 2.1 is faster than 2.5 on it's own.
That's actually the payload I was using before this was released.

D

Deleted User

No, he's making money off smea's otherapps.
It's netuered because it removes all services unnecessarily.
And I have a fast boot time with 2.1, and I get to see the debug output.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
i was using the 2.1 payload on the wifes o3ds and the bootrate was better than the 2.5 but it was still failing a bunch. this one doesnt seem to be failing as much so something is diff. she was looking at a 50/50 chance it would lock up on the 2.5 payload, on the 2.1 it would lock up about a third of the time, and on this one it has failed once out of the 10 or so times i have turned it off and on. with that said it may no longer be failing at the menuhax load but rxtools seems to fail a lot more(im going to mess with ctr settings and see if i can fix that). on my n3ds i kept the 2.1 payload as it works just fine.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...