PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah. I think that's it. Welp. Guess I won't be recording gameplay of Snakes.
You could just disable local play, im assuming u made it?
Also try the Memory patch button to the side of the Connect button. Might not work but give it a shot.
Go to home menu -> Click connect -> You should connect and everyone should be fine while on the home menu, click the memory patch button, open the game, ???, profit?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[1.5.3] Slight ui changes

D

Deleted User

im having a huge issue. Trying to screen record for my 3ds isn't working. its not the 3ds, infact thats fine as it the screen went blue when I pressed record. And im not experiencing the while screen of death. I'm experiencing the closing screen of death. pretty much once it starts recording it opens the window, and then instantaneously closes it.

rennsport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both with a hosted network and with connectify when every I put in my IP kit-kat throws an unhandled exception. And if I continue it wont connect to the 3DS. I'm running the latest version of kit-kat and I'm on Windows 10.

Edit: It might be because my main network is a 10.11.x.x network while the hosted one and Connectify one are 192.168.x.x networks.

Edit 2: kit-kat doesn't crash if the 3DS isn't connected to the network. I can click connect to the 3DS's IP all day as long as it isn't connected, but as soon as it is connected kit-kit throws the exception

Last edited by rennsport,

lewishack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with firewall off it wont connect, I have no anti-virus. I can successfully connect, but I get the "white screen of death".

Thank you for all your help so far! This is a great project!

I'm on a Mac running parallels, i'm also trying to use it in wine staging, with similar results. If anyone has it working on Mac let me know.

***EDIT***
Somehow I got it to work! This is awesome, stable at 25-35 fps =D

I love you guys! All I hope is that a dedicated mac version comes together sometime!

Last edited by lewishack,

phoen1x74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found how to make it work on wine. Download the latest source, open a terminal, and CD to /resources/NTRViewer. Then run "wine NTRViewer.exe <Your IP>"

Attachments

• NTRViewer - Quality: 44-, fps: 17.03_308.png
    NTRViewer - Quality: 44-, fps: 17.03_308.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 232

potatoes828

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My setup to achieve consistent 40+fps

What you need:
1. 2 x Wifi device(USB WIFI Adapter) connected on your computer
2. Connectify

How to setup:
1. Install connectify
2. Open connectify
3. Choose wifi connection you want to share and make as hotspot. Say we have WiFI A and WIFI B, choose WIFI A and start a hotspot.
WIFI A will then be made a hotspot. WIFI A will lose internet connection. This is where WIFI B comes to play.
4. Connect WIFI B to your house router/wifi.
5. On your 3DS, delete connection 1.
6. Create a new connection and choose the newly created WIFI Hotspot by connectify. It is important to put it under Connection 1 to make it a priority when connecting.
7. Setup your home wifi.
8 Proceed as normally you would. Check the IP address of your 3DS through connectify app.

http://imgur.com/a/YLsYn

Last edited by potatoes828,
D

Deleted User

kit kat program closes the recording window the moment I connect to my 3ds. how do i fix.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Looks awesome. Thanks a bunch! I'm going to give it a spin on Mac sometime soon and report back with my findings. I'm running on a retina MBP 2015 15" but I'm running at a scaled 1920x1200 so it might work better than the linked post which mentions DPI issues with Wine.

MasamuneSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what is going on but I can't get a good FPS for some reason. Everything works and when I click connect, I get quality 100% and FPS are like 35-45 but 5 seconds later, it tanks to like 0.97 FPS and Quality is stupid low. Anyone have any ideas?

potatoes828

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what is going on but I can't get a good FPS for some reason. Everything works and when I click connect, I get quality 100% and FPS are like 35-45 but 5 seconds later, it tanks to like 0.97 FPS and Quality is stupid low. Anyone have any ideas?

Have you tried moving closer to your router?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
What version of MS .NET Framework do you need? Because every time I try to run the executable I get this error thrown at me.View attachment 74190
You need 4.5.2

interference/low power Router
not sure how you can troubleshoot tbh

MasamuneSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try disabling your firewall and antivirus for the meantime. See if that helps.

No difference.

You need 4.5.2

interference/low power Router
not sure how you can troubleshoot tbh

Definitely not low power. It's a dual band. I used nitrostreamer before this a month or 2 ago, had 100% quality with 35-45 fps consistently. Played OoT, Bravely Default and DQ7 with no issues at all. Don't know what changed as I didn't install anything different nor mess with my network at all.

EDIT

I..erm...somewhat fixed it somehow. I get the quality and fps I stated above but every so often it dips down to the 40s/50s but jumps back up to max (or whatever) settings. I think it is interference as I once had to change WiFi channels (from auto to 6) and it fixed it but now I did 4 and it has the odd dip(s) in performance. Definitely an improvement. Going to check to see the other ones.

Last edited by MasamuneSoul,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?