1. culturedenough

Newcomer

Australia
    Is anybody experiencing an issue with NitroMac where you are able to establish a connection between the 3DS and the mac but nothing appears on the NTRViewer panel? I'm consistently able to connect to my 3DS, and there is that pink and blue flash before it links, but there is just blank space on the viewer panel itself.

toastydepression and BikeLazer like this.
  2. BikeLazer

BikeLazer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm struggling to get the NTR Viewer panel to open. I've installed NiTRoMac, updated the boot file on 3DS SD card, and enabled plugins in Rosalina, I can launch Boot NTR 3.6 successfully on 3DS, but when I click the 3DS icon in NiTRoMac, no viewer panel opens. Any help would be awesome!

Last edited by BikeLazer, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Rrhapsody

Rrhapsody Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    So, stream is fine but i have no sound from PC...

4. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Stream doesn't output sound

cdante100 likes this.
  5. BikeLazer

BikeLazer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I can’t even get the stream to start. Would a screen grab help?

6. ydennpenster
    This message by ydennpenster has been removed from public view by Flame, Mar 21, 2021, Reason: one word post.
    Mar 20, 2021
  7. toastydepression

Newcomer

United States
    Yes, I have the exact same problem. Just a white screen on my mac. NTR runs fine.

8. 14Par

14Par Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    How come whenever I try to press the 3.6 button in BootNTRSelector, my 3ds crashes?

9. joshua_bmw

joshua_bmw Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey I think I posted this somewhere else by accident because I rarely use GBAtemp or more like it's my first time posting but I have recently had an issue with NiTRoMac where My 3ds works perfectly after pressing the 3ds button on the Mac for NiTRoMac to work but on my Mac the menu that is usually suppose to show (which is your top and bottom screen of your 3ds) is completely blank and only showing the words NTRViewer, the quality, and frames. Btw I did update to the newest Mac version 11.2.3 Big Sur and I'm not sure if that is the problem or not but I have been trying to restart my laptop and deleting NiTRoMac but nothing is working so any help would be appreciated. Here is a picture of what is going on too. The picture is to show how NiTRoMac looks right now.

Attached Files:

toastydepression likes this.
  10. 16BitDoggo

16BitDoggo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    there's a fix idk the url for it hmmm

11. doicm

doicm Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't recommend this. I tried this with my New 3DS XL a few years ago, and it ended up bricking my 3ds because of the power surge.

Find a line-in port if at all possible. If it's not possible, don't do the above.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Recording, without, Capture