Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works except it doesnt run NFCPatch()
The way you have it set up is that if it finds niji_loc, it runs the NFCPatch, applying the write to PID 41 and then outputs the log [Written Sun/Moon NFC Patch!]. If it does not find niji_loc then it pops up with a dialog box that says Test. So do you see the log entry for the NFC patch? If not then it looks like this line isn't running correctly: Program.client.InfoReady += NFCPatch; which would follow back to this line: public event EventHandler<InfoReadyEventArgs> InfoReady; in NTR.cs

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
The way you have it set up is that if it finds niji_loc, it runs the NFCPatch, applying the write to PID 41 and then outputs the log [Written Sun/Moon NFC Patch!]. If it does not find niji_loc then it pops up with a dialog box that says Test. So do you see the log entry for the NFC patch? If not then it looks like this line isn't running correctly: Program.client.InfoReady += NFCPatch; which would follow back to this line: public event EventHandler<InfoReadyEventArgs> InfoReady; in NTR.cs
Again, Its not like executing it at all its as if it doesnt exist
Yeah exactly its not executing properly for some reason yet the OnConnect one works perfectly fine so odd

DirtyUzbek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, the latest version of FBI (2.4.3) removed the network install option and I dont know how to get the IP for my 3ds... what do?

DirtyUzbek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks about the boot NTR thing, but still stuck about the IP address, is there a way for me to downgrade FBI? Can I just install the older FBI version over it?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Alright, everything looks fine. Maybe try calling NFCPatch() another way or after OnConnect loads. I gotta hit bed now but if the issue is still there tomorrow I'll swap to Windows and try some stuff out. C# isn't my best language though.
its not the nfcpatch code, its the fact that it just doesnt trigger :l

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not the nfcpatch code, its the fact that it just doesnt trigger :l
I know, that's why I said call it some other way then by using Program.client.InfoReady += NFCPatch;

Also, if you do get it running you'll need to pull the PID from args.info. Paging @drgoku282 for assistance since he has this exact code.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
sorry to bother you but it wont let me downgrade FBI.

I try to install the older FBI and it says error/invalid or outdated cia
try deleting fbi and then install fbi old one using the FBI installed into H&S

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know, that's why I said call it some other way then by using Program.client.InfoReady += NFCPatch;

Also, if you do get it running you'll need to pull the PID from args.info. Paging @drgoku282 for assistance since he has this exact code.
Thats the thing, I cant call it any other way because it will not do anything, It waits for "args.info" to basically exist and then it will trigger, it waits, it exists, it doesnt trigger doe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0