Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

Den_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to stream Metroid Fusion with this, but every time I launch it with the viewer running the game runs but doesn't show on the viewer. The audio still records though. Thoughts?

Last edited by Den_,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to stream Metroid Fusion with this, but every time I launch it with the viewer running the game runs but doesn't show on the viewer. The audio still records though. Thoughts?
Streaming only work's while in 3ds mode not gba or ds mode

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
I've successfully did it. Now can you help me how to record the screen on kit-kat? afaik, i'm only viewing it and not recording it. I don't know how to record. :(

D

Deleted User

Please come back. :yay3ds: lol. :cry: I hope you get a new, I mean another 3DS (god why does nintendo have sh*ty names?) I have boot9strap too lol

shoted45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue getting this to work with pokemon moon. Everytime I launch pokemon moon the image just freezes and it stops streaming. Kit kat is working flawlessly in other games. And yes I am following the steps for using it with pokemon sun and moon. Is there something else that I need to make this work? I have lumas 3ds CFW on 11.5 this guide shows it working with bootntr 3.4 but my bootntr keeps auto updating and removes the option for 3.4 replacing it with 3.6. But all my other games are streaming fine. Any help would be great, pokemon moon was the reason I wanted to stream to begin with and its the only one not working :-/

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue getting this to work with pokemon moon. Everytime I launch pokemon moon the image just freezes and it stops streaming. Kit kat is working flawlessly in other games. And yes I am following the steps for using it with pokemon sun and moon. Is there something else that I need to make this work? I have lumas 3ds CFW on 11.5 this guide shows it working with bootntr 3.4 but my bootntr keeps auto updating and removes the option for 3.4 replacing it with 3.6. But all my other games are streaming fine. Any help would be great, pokemon moon was the reason I wanted to stream to begin with and its the only one not working :-/
Did you try connecting it while in-game?
Because I think I have a similar issue, where if I try to connect the streaming thing while on the Home Menu with the game suspended, it glitches and the capture freezes upon resuming the game.

shoted45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try connecting it while in-game?
Because I think I have a similar issue, where if I try to connect the streaming thing while on the Home Menu with the game suspended, it glitches and the capture freezes upon resuming the game.
I have tried it several different ways. I've started the streaming and then launched the game while streaming. Stream freezes and stops working. I've launched the game loaded the save file then hit home button to suspend it, and then launched the streaming software. It loads up just fine then when I go back into the game it also freezes and stops working.

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried it several different ways. I've started the streaming and then launched the game while streaming. Stream freezes and stops working. I've launched the game loaded the save file then hit home button to suspend it, and then launched the streaming software. It loads up just fine then when I go back into the game it also freezes and stops working.
I dunno then. Maybe start up Input Redirection via the Rosalina menu and then boot up the game? That should prevent the game from disconnecting when you load the save.

tomtensfarfar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How many FPS do you guys get when using kit-kat? And what quality do you use? I get about 30fps at 90% quality, but it lags like crazy for some reason, could it be extremely bad frame pacing?

Last edited by tomtensfarfar,

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
How many FPS do you guys get when using kit-kat? And what quality do you use? I get about 30fps at 90% quality, but it lags like crazy for some reason, could it be extremely bad frame pacing?
Honestly its down to your pc. I have a crap router and stream 90 % 25-30fps totally unplayable on laptops. On my new desktop i can stream from 15 feet away 100% 40+ fps.
I get this doesn't help but if you're close to the router and you're using a laptop you can probably guess it's the lappy.

Have you tried making a mobile hotspot on windows and connecting to it. Used to do it on my windows ten laptop worked a bit better (but not much)
- also if youre pc is on 5g network put it on 2.4 to match the 3ds.

Kyusetzu

Does Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay.
I don't know what to do anymore.
N3DS XL, 11.5.0.38E, NTR 3.6, I'm sitting right next to our router, disabled firewall,.And I'm still getting a white screen.

What I do:
I turn on my n3ds.
I start NTR (3.6)
Return to the homemenu.
Go to KitKat, reenter my IP for checking reasons.
Press connect.
Getting a white screen.

GinnyGravity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to play Poke'mon Omega Ruby and I followed the steps for Sun/Moon and the viewer freezes the image upon returning to the game, am I doing something wrong? Or does this method not work?

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have a problem with Pokemon Su/Mo. I try to connect for stream WT but when i connect this happen:

ntr problem.png

How i can solve this problem? I have even try to use the writen patch but nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...