ROM Hack [Release] johtoNTR Pokemon Gold and Silver VC

Hallowing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it should only mess with IVs so it certainly will be more legit looking than if you obtained a Pokemon through the arbitrary code execution method.

That being said an ntr plugin technically is cheating but I doubt it will raise a red flag in gen 7

Reactions: THYPLEX

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance of getting the source for this beauty? Or even a Github host so we can help improve code and it helps organize requests so they won't get lost in the forum.

Last edited by laramie,

TheGreek Boy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
any chance of getting the source for this beauty? Or even a Github host so we can help improve code and it helps organize requests so they won't get lost in the forum.
maybe i will give the source but not now, if i'm busy like now and i cant work on this plugin i will give it to someone.

Reactions: laramie

ZeroHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure what i'm doing wrong but does this work on EUR English version of GS? Using Boot NTR Selector 3.6 On N3DS 11.6.0-39E with Luma3DS B9S 1.3 and when i hit the key combo, not getting the "Games Plugin" Option

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what i'm doing wrong but does this work on EUR English version of GS? Using Boot NTR Selector 3.6 On N3DS 11.6.0-39E with Luma3DS B9S 1.3 and when i hit the key combo, not getting the "Games Plugin" Option
Press select. You'll enter the menu that way my friend

Reactions: ZeroHikari

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you! Guess I had a stupid moment as I haven't used BootNTR in a long time and I forgot how to use it, I could only remember the X+Y combo. Select is just for VC games right?
Nah select is for plugins that use the 2.0 or 3.0 libraries. X and y is for the early ones that use the 1.0 library.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Finally got Killer Instinct Gold running really well on the Pi 4