Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,839,026
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

ExcaKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey everyone,
im realy new to this type of stuff so please forgive me my noobish questions.
So i read that i dont need a cfw for this Save Manager in the Thread for the MHX/MHGen Save Editor is this true?
Because when i scan the QR-Code for the download it says picture cant be loaded. So i dont realy know what to do now.
What i want to do is to use the MH3U and MHGen Save Editors would be nice if any of you could explain to me or link me a guide for this.
I hope im not way to off topic.

Joeldstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the JPN support jksv (JPN 2DS). So I noticed that if I name any of the saves with a japanese character, it will break the import file. This was fixed by me renaming the save to english only. Is this a known error or is it just on my side?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,
im realy new to this type of stuff so please forgive me my noobish questions.
So i read that i dont need a cfw for this Save Manager in the Thread for the MHX/MHGen Save Editor is this true?
Because when i scan the QR-Code for the download it says picture cant be loaded. So i dont realy know what to do now.
What i want to do is to use the MH3U and MHGen Save Editors would be nice if any of you could explain to me or link me a guide for this.
I hope im not way to off topic.
If you're on 11.4 on O3DS, it won't work without CFW. If you have N3DS, it should. Just make sure you're using the latest and correct files for homebrew.

I am using the JPN support jksv (JPN 2DS). So I noticed that if I name any of the saves with a japanese character, it will break the import file. This was fixed by me renaming the save to english only. Is this a known error or is it just on my side?
I know it has issues displaying Japanese fonts, but I'm not sure if it has that issue. Are you using the latest version? The latest version is from February 10, 2017. It should say on top left of the top screen.

Last edited by pixelmasher,

Joeldstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're on 11.4 on O3DS, it won't work without CFW. If you have N3DS, it should. Just make sure you're using the latest and correct files for homebrew.

I know it has issues displaying Japanese fonts, but I'm not sure if it has that issue. Are you using the latest version? The latest version is from February 10, 2017. It should say on top left of the top screen.
oh, no. I'm using the 7/21/2016 JPN support QR version from the OP. Where would I get the updated one?

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got a bit of a problem, can't seem to dump saves for Pokémon Sun. I think it has to do with the 1.2 update

Edit: Nevermind, somehow my backed up save was corrupt somehow. I deleted it and dumped a fresh save.

Last edited by Lucky Dearly,

Dalrint

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea what would cause a title to not show up in the cia list? I am attempting to transfer a save from my persona q cart to my persona q installed copy, and PQ doesn't appear in my cia list! So I can make the backup off my cart, but then I don't have anywhere to add it to...

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Any idea what would cause a title to not show up in the cia list? I am attempting to transfer a save from my persona q cart to my persona q installed copy, and PQ doesn't appear in my cia list! So I can make the backup off my cart, but then I don't have anywhere to add it to...

Fresh title list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The filter is f'd up. You have to go in the JKSV folder and edit the filter.txt. Some idiot made a homebrew with Persona Q title ID. Figure out the title ID from FBI or by Googling it and delete that entry in the filter.txt.

Dalrint

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The filter is f'd up. You have to go in the JKSV folder and edit the filter.txt. Some idiot made a homebrew with Persona Q title ID. Figure out the title ID from FBI or by Googling it and delete that entry in the filter.txt.

So find the homebrew that is accidentally hiding Persona q and delete that, and it should work? That is...dumb but alright. Do you know the name of it?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So find the homebrew that is accidentally hiding Persona q and delete that, and it should work? That is...dumb but alright. Do you know the name of it?
I have no idea. The filter list hides those title in the list from you. Even if you had it installed and deleted it, Persona Q won't show up. You have to edit the filter.txt.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forget exactly which it is too. I auto generated the list and I know there were a couple of ID's the overlapped and caused issues.

Last edited by JK_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT