Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,836,263
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you need Pokémon Bank. When the homebrew loader asks you to select a target title, select bank. You will then be able to use the CIA menu for Pokémon X, Y, AS, and OR.

Maybe someone can confirm, but I don't think you need to pay to just download bank. So, I think everyone who needs it should be able to get it without paying, but I could be wrong.

You don't need to pay to download it (: Just to use the service you'll have to.

Puzzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what files to replace because when I replace the boot file homebrew wont load, when I replace the save manager file I see his program but I can not chose the game to load thanks.

Puzzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you JK you are a genius. I dont know how the other people did it but that xml file was what was needed. Thank you shadowfield for trying to help me.
Your menu system also looks alot cleaner from the previous save manager.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
I would really apreciate it if anyone can create the xml files for Rhythm Thief (EUR) it's and old game from 2012, but it seems to need the files to work.

Or if anyone knows any savemanager 3dsx. which works with that game it would be fine too!

Thank you again for everything

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I would really apreciate it if anyone can create the xml files for Rhythm Thief (EUR) it's and old game from 2012, but it seems to need the files to work.

Or if anyone knows any savemanager 3dsx. which works with that game it would be fine too!

Thank you again for everything
No save manager 3DSX will work with that game without the XML. You should request it in the proper page though, it's not an issue of JKSM.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Reactions: Feroz El Mejor

Inexplicit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, whenever I try to import my Fire Emblem Fates save from o3ds to n3ds, the game just black screens. Anyone know why this might be? Thank in advance

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Well, it'd be ready if I could figure out why the cart menu keeps freezing the 3dsx. It already works for digital versions.

Edit: I think I've got it. Replace your 3DSX with the attached one. Target Pokemon Bank and it should boot into the same menu that CFW users have. You will only be able to open X, Y, AS, and OR like this. Digital versions will show up in SD/CIA. I'll pop in once and a while to check for issues.

Try and it work perfectly. I finaly can re import my old save file. Thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work