Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,843,364
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you insert a DS cart it says no DS support yet, From what i see, its possible, i know the homebrew TWL save manager is what im using now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you happen to rename your file on the PC? The file should be named, Sav.dat
Also if you edit the file with Pikasav 1.4 you don't have to rename, not sure about anything else. When you open the file, go down and click show all files and search for your save.

Yeah,Im on mac sadly....

its all working fine,but when it comes to injecting the save again,its saying its worked but upon booting up the game nothing has changed

javier_himura

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the aplication. I have used it to extract, restore and made backups of my saves, much better than the official SDK One

I have one request, can you add the option to extract and restore the Sytem Module Savegames? Or at least the CECD savegame, is the file with the data from streetpass. Not the data from Mii Plaza, is the data stored when 3DS shows the green light before is transfer to the actual game. Extract and restore the SpottPass file(BOSS savegame) would be usefull too

https://3dbrew.org/wiki/System_SaveData

In this tutorial for manual transfer the OP says he can extract the file from a NAND and inject it another 3DS without problems
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-manual-system-transfer-for-saves-content.388033/

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is JKSV in any way better than SaveDataFiler? I see more and more people talking about it so I think of moving over too.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
@JK_ , i have 3ds (unlinked sys and emunand)
if i back up system titles save data,
for example mii plaza on emunand whick i have, lots of mii friends
and transfer that save data to newly formated sysNAND (ARN CFW),
can i bring my old mii frineds from emunand to sysnand?

also jsut want to ask, what is system module save game?
what titles use this kind of save data?

Last edited by noctis90210,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one request, can you add the option to extract and restore the Sytem Module Savegames?
It's on the list of things to do.

Anyway guys, I've been busy lately. SD browser/restoring from any folder is working, but I'm not too happy with how it works right now. I need to rethink the controls a bit first.

ongo_gablogian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for this tool!

I want to report an issue I've been having with one of my installed titles. Every time I try to back up or restore the save for SMT IV Final it gives me the gives me the "error opening save archive" unless I refresh my title list first. Do you know what could be causing this problem?

Oh and before someone says it I have an active save for this game on my system, so thats not whats causing the archive error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong