Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,850,496
  • Replies 3,687
  • Likes 243

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if @JK_ abandoned this project or he is on vacation? The github repo hasn't been updated since 3/17 and doesn't build correctly.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if @JK_ abandoned this project or he is on vacation? The github repo hasn't been updated since 3/17 and doesn't build correctly.
It's not abandoned. I've just been extremely busy lately. I also got some pretty bad news the other day. It gets worked on when I have time, which isn't a whole lot right now.

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but there is a way to use this with a Gateway via the same workaround as GW+SDF. Copy the game's .sav file and rename it to 0004000002C23200.sav on a game-by-game basis. Since there are still quite a few GW users out there, this workaround should be posted to the OP. It's not native GW save support, but it's at least something for GW users to use if need be.

Last edited by zhdarkstar,

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this tranfer sav from cia to a eshop sav? kinda curious if i can transfer my final fantasy explorer sav from my cia and transfer it to my eshop copy

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks also can i transfer a different region cia sav to another region sav?

That depends on how the game is programmed. If they use the same exact save data format between regions then yes. However typically US --> EU and EU-->US tend to work more often than transferring to or from a Japanese version.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the "Delete Save Data" thing with a Pokemon X cart and it didn't go as expected. Apparently it only corrupts the save, but it's still there. JK still wants to export it. Had to clean the cart with SaveDataFiler (and I think I could have cleared it manually ingame as well).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Black unmarked vans with red writing, will come to your house again if you do.