ROM Hack [Release] Ice Station Z NTR Cheat Plugin

jeffreythehuman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is for the USA version of Ice Station Z. These do work online, use at your own risk!

Add the folder in the zip to your plugins folder, and you can browse the menu by using X + Y in game on NTR.

Included:
  • 9999 Health
  • 100% Filled
  • 100% Hydrated
  • 100% Battery
  • 9999 Duplicator 1st Active Slot
  • 9999 Durability 1st Active Slot
Hey sorry to bother you, but someone made a new plugin, but the cheats don't work online. Is it possible to for you to edit it in anyway to enable it? Thank you for this plugin, I have been using, and this one was just released. It's here: http://www.speedfly.cn/19308.html

ToxicImpulse

Trophies
XP
Country
@mikagami Hi. I just made an account for this website to say, thanks. Anyways, I've been using your cheat for quite a long time now and i saw http://www.speedfly.cn/19308.html . Now I have the European version and it only works offline and on the US version. Would you be kind enough to "convert"the cheat into the European version and make it work online. This is a big request but it would be widely appreciated. Thanks

mikagami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mikagami Hi. I just made an account for this website to say, thanks. Anyways, I've been using your cheat for quite a long time now and i saw http://www.speedfly.cn/19308.html . Now I have the European version and it only works offline and on the US version. Would you be kind enough to "convert"the cheat into the European version and make it work online. This is a big request but it would be widely appreciated. Thanks
por que no le metes lo de corre en el complemento y de volar y super salto

I may convert the codes over from the other NTR plugin at some point. I actually came up with some other codes as well, including infinite fuel for the vehicles, however, I've since become pretty busy with work so I've been unable to dedicate as much time this scene.

However, if anyone is feeling ambitions and would like to pick up where I left off, the following are the memory addresses I found:

00492BA0 heli 1/3
00494F78 heli 2/3
00494264 snowmobile 1/?
00491B28 snowcat
00493360 snowplough

In terms of removing the online play limitation, I'd search the forum for how to make a NTR plugin and go from there. I believe this to be a good exercise to anyone interested in learning more about the inner workings of these games.

Last edited by mikagami,

luisloko15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
[QUOTE = "mikagami, post: 7793802, member: 83436"] Puedo convertir los códigos del otro NTR en algún momento. También saqué otros códigos, incluido el combustible infinito para los vehículos, sin embargo, desde entonces me he vuelto bastante ocupado con el trabajo, así que no he podido dedicar tanto tiempo a esta escena.

Sin embargo, si alguien está sintiendo ambiciones y desea continuar donde lo dejé, las siguientes son las direcciones de memoria que encontré:

00492BA0 heli 1/3
00494F78 heli 2/3
00494264 moto de nieve 1 /?
00491B28 snowcat
00493360 quitanieves

En términos de eliminar la limitación de juego en línea, buscaría en el foro cómo hacer un plugin NTR e iré desde allí. Creo que este es un buen ejercicio para cualquier persona interesada en aprender más sobre el funcionamiento interno de estos juegos. [/ QUOTE]
creo que soy yo ese xD

D

Deleted User

I hate this
ppl are using this to act good at the game and they use it online for raids
I've been picking off the ones that don't enable unlimited health but I can't get rid of the assholes who have unlimited health and go around killing new players
can you please make it NOT work online so I can stop peacekeeping?
~8/10 players are using this online and my tranq gun doesn't fire fast enough but if I use my artic hunting rifle they can see where I am
if your going to let people cheat online you should make them have some cons like not being able to see sounds on the minimap or decreasing the accuracy of all their weapons so non cheaters have a chance

Reactions: KoalaBoy

luisloko15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@mikagami which code to use to make the duplicator of objects
??and you could pass me just code please is to make my own plugin. have discord for to be in contact ?

Last edited by luisloko15,

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hate this
I've been picking off the ones that don't enable unlimited health but I can't get rid of the assholes who have unlimited health and go around killing new players
~8/10 players are using this online and my tranq gun doesn't fire fast enough but if I use my artic hunting rifle they can see where I am
if your going to let people cheat online you should make them have some cons like not being able to see sounds on the minimap or decreasing the accuracy of all their weapons so non cheaters have a chance
Not a chance, OP clearly made this plugin with the main purpose of cheating online, he won't make any changes to it and it's up to the devs to patch it, i mean if they wanted to they could release an update that bans players from cheating.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Not a chance, OP clearly made this plugin with the main purpose of cheating online, he won't make any changes to it and it's up to the devs to patch it, i mean if they wanted to they could release an update that bans players from cheating.
true but I domt think the game is being worked on anymore

luisloko15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
??and you could pass me just code please is to make my own plugin. have discord for to be in contact,and I give you the code of moon jump

mikagami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate this
I get where you're coming from, and I think you're a good person. However, Pandora's Box has already been opened on this game, you know?

You're right. In theory, it'd be extremely simple for the developer to release a patch for this game.

??and you could pass me just code please is to make my own plugin. have discord for to be in contact,and I give you the code of moon jump
Why not use this as an opportunity to learn about how to create these types of codes?

RAZERKAMO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I may convert the codes over from the other NTR plugin at some point. I actually came up with some other codes as well, including infinite fuel for the vehicles, however, I've since become pretty busy with work so I've been unable to dedicate as much time this scene.

However, if anyone is feeling ambitions and would like to pick up where I left off, the following are the memory addresses I found:

00492BA0 heli 1/3
00494F78 heli 2/3
00494264 snowmobile 1/?
00491B28 snowcat
00493360 snowplough

In terms of removing the online play limitation, I'd search the forum for how to make a NTR plugin and go from there. I believe this to be a good exercise to anyone interested in learning more about the inner workings of these games.
exactly what i need, ive got the truck speed and everything but never was able to find the heli's id

MrHack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make me a ice station z ntr plugin with rapid fire speed hack flying I have a USA version and I would also like to be able to spawn zombies aslo be able to see players names and able to crash the game please il would like someone to make me one name the plugin iceness.plg please someone make me a plugin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay