Homebrew "release" - Homebrew that generates all amiibos for emuiibo

Qeality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve downloaded the database then generated all amiibos with pictures. Now how do I use it? I’m currently in BOTW and want to try out the amiibos.

Last edited by Qeality,

reirahul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to only download the newest released amiibos? it only update the database.. and to use the api on a browser to download specific amiibos?

reirahul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it uses Amiiboapi to generate all amiibos, so if the api is updated you can generate the latest one.
There is no option to download the latest amiibo only (pyra and mithra) only generate all amiibos and with it, it deletes the already generated ones every time.. I wil lose the already generated amiibos with its images and its slow to generate them all again

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There is no option to download the latest amiibo only (pyra and mithra) only generate all amiibos and with it, it deletes the already generated ones every time.. I wil lose the already generated amiibos with its images and its slow to generate them all again
1690639678637.png

As you can read on the title and description, this GENERATE ALL AMIIBOS if you want to generate only an amiibo you can use emutool from emuiibo.
Post automatically merged:

1690640128196.png

1690640151958.png

Last edited by impeeza,

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Long time no see haha

The past few days i was working on an update, which comes together quite nicely

The only thing missing right now is downloading the Amiibo image and resizing it, but that code can be pretty much copy pasted from the earlier version of this tool. I wonder how useful it would be to release a small library for screens and pagination like i am using in the new version for others to use. Definitely not necessary but i kind of enjoy working on it.

Anyway, expect a new release soon :)

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great Job, once the GitHub is updated will test and feedback you any finding. Thanks for all you do to the scene.

The pre-release is out on github. Please make sure to read the readme or in-app help screen to get familiar with the controls. Almost every button is currently being used and i am unsure about the current layout. I will continue to work on my menu system and hopefully improve more of my homebrew with it aswell as helping others to create simpler applications.

Release page
Readme

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I has been playing for a while with the latest release, is working fine, just two things what could be improved:

If you have a long time consuming process, by example generate multiple amiibos with images, if the console goes to sleep the amiibo what is generating in these moment fail, on console resume the process continue normally.

On the Readme and (B) menu for the keys (L) & (R) are assigned the values:

Lpage -10
Rpage +10

but really are page -400 +400.

For the rest works great I am very happy with the results.

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have a long time consuming process, by example generate multiple amiibos with images, if the console goes to sleep the amiibo what is generating in these moment fail, on console resume the process continue normally.

yeah, i need to implement a wakelock. never done that but im sure ill figure it out.

On the Readme and (B) menu for the keys (L) & (R) are assigned the values:
but really are page -400 +400.

No, you are mistaken on that. 40 items are displayed on the screen and you advance 10 pages, which gets you to item 400. Check the top right of the screen, it tells you what page you are on. ^^
Post automatically merged:

Allright, 2.0.0 is out of pre-release and a 2.1.0 release was just added, implementing a wakelock.
Now (while the homebrew is active) the console wont go to sleep anymore.

Last edited by Slluxx,

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for the update!

Version 1.4.0 could never generate any amiibo for me so was using 1.3.0 all the time.
I still think 1.3.0 is the better version today.

Never version 2.1.0 works. Found it: https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator/releases/tag/v2.1.0
Somehow currently it does not show up under https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator/releases

Just a few ideas / suggestions to make it easier:
-always show all amiibo info (instead of using "Y" to cycle this)
-always show controls (instead of using "B" to show them)
-after generation amiibo, might help to see one line at the end with summary like "100 amiibo already existed, 5 new amiibo were generated"

Looking forward seeing more updates here!

abc335246

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi, i enter non applet mode and run this nro, but I get "software closded because an aerror occured", what shoud I do to run this nro successfully?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?