Homebrew "release" - Homebrew that generates all amiibos for emuiibo

abc335246

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Do not use applet mode, use title override mode (pressing [R] while loading a game)
Yes I use "non applet mode", just like you said, pressing [R] while loading a game.
And my HOS is 16.1.0 now, I have tried running with direct clicking from non applet mode, through the DBI and goldleaf(both running from non applet mode), and with the same result. But I have kind of successfully enter few times with goldleaf when I have no wifi connection, so it just started counting down when I enter it, but the button seems like not functioning, when I press "+", it just keep counting down without leaving immediately.

Last edited by abc335246,

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the update!

Version 1.4.0 could never generate any amiibo for me so was using 1.3.0 all the time.
I still think 1.3.0 is the better version today.

Never version 2.1.0 works. Found it: https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator/releases/tag/v2.1.0
Somehow currently it does not show up under https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator/releases

Just a few ideas / suggestions to make it easier:
-always show all amiibo info (instead of using "Y" to cycle this)
-always show controls (instead of using "B" to show them)
-after generation amiibo, might help to see one line at the end with summary like "100 amiibo already existed, 5 new amiibo were generated"

Looking forward seeing more updates here!

There is only so much screen space. I can't show all the info in one line, it's just not possible.

I also can't always show controls for the same reason. Just take a look at how much space the (b) page takes. I wouldn't be able to show a lot of amiibos with that always present.

Imo it's not hard to read and press b to check it out once.

Yes I use "non applet mode", just like you said, pressing [R] while loading a game.
And my HOS is 16.1.0 now, I have tried running with direct clicking from non applet mode, through the DBI and goldleaf(both running from non applet mode), and with the same result. But I have kind of successfully enter few times with goldleaf when I have no wifi connection, so it just started counting down when I enter it, but the button seems like not functioning, when I press "+", it just keep counting down without leaving immediately.

It counts down and leaves immediately when you have no internet connection and no database file to load. It tells you where to download it and where to put it manually.

Reactions: spkatsi

abc335246

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
There is only so much screen space. I can't show all the info in one line, it's just not possible.

I also can't always show controls for the same reason. Just take a look at how much space the (b) page takes. I wouldn't be able to show a lot of amiibos with that always present.

Imo it's not hard to read and press b to check it out once.

It counts down and leaves immediately when you have no internet connection and no database file to load. It tells you where to download it and where to put it manually.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I had copy the amiibo content to make a json file and put it to the emuiibo archive, but with the same result. Any ideas?

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, I forgot to mention that I had copy the amiibo content to make a json file and put it to the emuiibo archive, but with the same result. Any ideas?

Well, that means it's either in the wrong location, has the wrong content, wrong filename or can't be read for some other reason.

Send me a screenshot of where you placed the file and the file itself so I can check the content

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for the update!

Version 1.4.0 could never generate any amiibo for me so was using 1.3.0 all the time.
I still think 1.3.0 is the better version today.

Never version 2.1.0 works. Found it: https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator/releases/tag/v2.1.0
Somehow currently it does not show up under https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator/releases

Just a few ideas / suggestions to make it easier:
-always show all amiibo info (instead of using "Y" to cycle this)
-always show controls (instead of using "B" to show them)
-after generation amiibo, might help to see one line at the end with summary like "100 amiibo already existed, 5 new amiibo were generated"

Looking forward seeing more updates here!
That is because the 2.1.0 is a tag not a official release, so do not shows on the Releases page, you need explicit go to tags section.

Reactions: spkatsi

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason I cannot start this software. In game mode I get a software error. In applet mode I get a black screen and at a second attempt a Horizon error (2144-001 (0x290)).

I'm on HOS 16.1.0, AMS 1.5.5.

How can I troubleshoot this? I'm also using amiigo and emuiibo.

abc335246

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well, that means it's either in the wrong location, has the wrong content, wrong filename or can't be read for some other reason.

Send me a screenshot of where you placed the file and the file itself so I can check the content
Ok, so I try to manually make and put the file again, I success. Thanks anyway.

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can the amiibo files generated be burned to real NTAG215's?
no. As the title says, it generates amiibos for emuiibo, not real (and illegal) dump data.

For some reason I cannot start this software. In game mode I get a software error. In applet mode I get a black screen and at a second attempt a Horizon error (2144-001 (0x290)).

I'm on HOS 16.1.0, AMS 1.5.5.

How can I troubleshoot this? I'm also using amiigo and emuiibo.

I am unsure why you would get this. The only thign icould imagine is that you dont have an emuiibo folder on your sdcard and i failed to check for that. However i am not able to get to my pc and do anything for about a week, so i suggest you try to place the database file manually onto your sdcard for now and see if that helps.

That is because the 2.1.0 is a tag not a official release, so do not shows on the Releases page, you need explicit go to tags section.

I actually dont know why this happens. To me it shows as a regular release in the release page

Last edited by Slluxx,
  • Love
Reactions: jelbo and impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto