Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ntr does not uses the hax that the homebrew launcher needs to run properly. I would like to use a .cia of the homebrew launcher too but I don't see it happening soon. :/ there have been people trying since ninjhax 1 has released and still no luck.
Maybe now coding on HomeMenuHax would possible a full working .cia HBL installer. Yellows8 himself said something about!... And, I believe someone here on gbatemp already is working on it, if I'm not mistaken!

Edit: I think someone working about is related with this post, but IDK: https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-homebrew-channel-banner-icon.398225/

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: JJTapia19

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
there is no problem, I will give the to you (also I will include the pics just in case you want to edit the text)
the deal is I a in a cybercafé right now, I will send you the files tomorrow if that's ok for you.
that's why I ask wich sdmh, to come with the correct one to the cybercafé as I do not have internet at home.
That's perfect! Thank you!

Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what konami code, dude?
It's the code to give 30 lives in Contra NES, google it. Using it in the HBL, it will change the water into beer. Well brown. If someone can think of a more appropriate item to call it besides beer, I'll use it.

Last edited by Gettwobirdsstone,
Reactions: klear and JJTapia19

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
later.....at home

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe now coding on HomeMenuHax would be possible a full working .cia HBL installer. Yellows8 himself said something about!... And, I believe someone here on gbatemp already is working on it, if I'm not mistaken!
I will have to contact yellows8 myself and ask him......
thx

Reactions: fmkid

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Interesting. What new features does it have?
-Childproof (not have any dangerous options for a child like rxTools)
-Works on O3DS, 2DS, N3DS
-Boots from MSET 4X, 4XDG, 4XNDG, 6X-6XDG (same exploit) and Ninjhax (having a hard time modifing brahma for Ninjhax 2.0 right now)
-3DS, GBA in EmuNAND, 3DS, TWL andd GBA in SYSNAND

basically nothing new but my attemp to run it updating brahma to work with Ninjhax 2.0 in SYSNAND 10.1

ah...not emunand required if you spoof your MSET app to the last version and then update your SYSNAND (not tested yet but it should work with any custom firmware that boots from 4x DG MSET)

Reactions: SLiV3R and teampleb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back