Homebrew [REQUEST]homebrew channel banner + icon

Tjessx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I found a small workarround to boot the homebrew channel through a cia.

Could someone make a banner and icon for this?

It would be great if you could convert these in a .bin to since my laptop refuses to do this.

As soon as someone posts one i'll upload the .cia

Thanks!

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
As @fmkid said @Chelsea_Fantasy can help and it's looking for a way to make a working cia of the homebrew launcher.

Here is his post.

@mashers I recenly tried to create a CIA file for your modified homebrew launcher using th boot.elf you have provided. When I launch it the GUI works fine, but when I tried to launch a .3dsx it crashes with the typicall error asking for re-start the 3ds. ALso, if I tried to load an out of region cart and it says I have no cart inserted. I think it should be a trouble with the rfs file I used to create the cia...
If you know how to fix it, we will get the Homebrew Launcher easy to load from any CFW throgh a CIA file.
The EmuNANND is a 9.5
Also, a bonus, take here a pic of the icon and banner I used:

top_0119.png

bot_0120.png

Ah...
You asked for pics of it from people running it in a CFW, I took some pics for you. You will also see some of my apps (my own CIA installer "SOON!", wich I released some time ago and a WIP CFW I am working on "NEW Player's Heaven"). Also I have all the retro-arch in the 3DS folder so you can see the multiple pages:

top_0121.png

bot_0121.png

top_0122.png

bot_0122.png

Great work dude. You really created a good alternative interface. I hope you improve it.
Also, I hope you like the pics.

Tell me if you know how to fix the .CIA issue.

Reactions: fmkid

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And I'm just saying you'd have to figure out how to start the payload from a CIA or it's not gonna work. It's that simple.

Yeah and I don't want to start an argument over this. But he only posted once (the 1st post), he didn't say anything about how he is able to do it, and yet, you say right away that it's fake. That's was my whole point. Wait until he says something else and then depending on it, say if it's fake or not. Don't judge right away.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah and I don't want to start an argument over this. But he only posted once (the 1st post), he didn't say anything about how he is able to do it, and yet, you say right away that it's fake. That's was my whole point. Wait until he says something else and then depending on it, say if it's fake or not. Don't judge right away.
And I'm just saying you'd have to figure out how to start the payload from a CIA or it's not gonna work. It's that simple. AND at that point, It'd be Themehax without the autoboot. So meh.
:)

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
If a cia of let's say blargsnes can load it's config and border on starting it and the same thing with other homebrew apps loads config and save files on a cia couldn't there be something similar to the way they save and load settings load a payload for this?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If a cia of let's say blargsnes can load it's config and border on starting it and the same thing with other homebrew apps loads config and save files on a cia couldn't there be something similar to the way they save and load settings load a payload for this?
I'm sure it's not that simple.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would work. But you'd need to figure out how to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.