Status
Not open for further replies.

jeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Which game are you trying to download? Try fixing it in the JPN eShop to download the seed.bin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, It is abyss 1,2,3,4 and dragon quest war.All of them are US/EUR but none of them work. I will try seed.bin and will update to you thank you very much

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, It is abyss 1,2,3,4 and dragon quest war.All of them are US/EUR but none of them work. I will try seed.bin and will update to you thank you very much
Strange, I'd say... Go with Luma3DS + A9LH it would 99.9% work flawless, or just Luma3DS seeing as you're using menuhax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys, sorry if this was asked before, but does it do an auto update when you don't have the latest version? Or do I have to uninstall the old version first before doing an update?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys, sorry if this was asked before, but does it do an auto update when you don't have the latest version? Or do I have to uninstall the old version first before doing an update?
freeShop will autoupdate if it detects a newer verison. It will install the update for you automatically when you open the app so you don't have to uninstall the old version first.

Reactions: Akira

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno why but today when i started using this, it has this "SLEEPING" thing on the screen when is left inactive, and suspends my downloads. Also when i click the gear icon, nothing happens, is this normal?

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How many r going to ask that?
Well, that was ridiculous when there were 3 pages only, but now I can understand that people don't read 82 pages.
I'd say the first post should include information about known stuff (to avoid "the gear does nothing", "can we have background music?", "can we filter by region?" and other questions that come back all the time).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that was ridiculous when there were 3 pages only, but now I can understand that people don't read 82 pages.
I'd say the first post should include information about known stuff (to avoid "the gear does nothing", "can we have background music?", "can we filter by region?" and other questions that come back all the time).
Thank you, i agree, because why would anyone read 82 + increasing pages to find answers for one thing they missed out on cause they don't watch every post made on here.

cbxero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno why but today when i started using this, it has this "SLEEPING" thing on the screen when is left inactive, and suspends my downloads. Also when i click the gear icon, nothing happens, is this normal?

"Sleeping" doesn't suspend the download. I had it yesterday and it finished my download.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sleeping" doesn't suspend the download. I had it yesterday and it finished my download.
I tried downloading super smash bros on it, and when i looked back after 15 mins the download was suspended and the screen said sleeping. I tapped the screen and the download resumed, I am only saying what i experienced.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a GUI lib ported to the 3DS now. It's designed for PC, but mostly works out of box fine. One of the least bloated I could find. I'll make some 3DS-specific improvements later.

The lack of good GUI widgets was what was preventing me from adding a lot of stuff like sorting/filtering, and other configurable options in the settings pages. Now that's not a problem, so I can add enough sorting/filtering options to make you regret ever wanting it lol.

I'm focusing on adding DLC/Updates first, however. I got sidetracked with the GUI stuff.

RetroBitMig

Banana Boy
Trophies
Website
xn--yck0dzd.xn--q9jyb4c
XP
Country
United States
Hey, @TheCruel, so I've been thinking for a few days now and I thought I'd finally ask: since you made your own eShop clone (freeShop) why not do something about the theme shop? The keys to get the themes are out there, and I'm sure that it isn't any different than digging into the servers for games.

Last edited by RetroBitMig,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hey, Cruel, so I've been thinking for a few days now and I thought I'd finally ask: since you made your own eShop clone (freeShop) why not do something about the theme shop? The keys to get the themes are out there, and I'm sure that it isn't any different than digging into the servers for games.
try tagging him, you might get more sucess

Reactions: RetroBitMig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1