trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sir @TheCruel

I really dont know if this is possible, but
Can be put in download tab an estimate download time?

Also

Can you tell me if its a issue/bug...i cant get a constant speed in my download
I got a 50mb conection, just tested in my mobile and over wifi i get a constant 20mb which gives me 2mb/s
While in my new 3ds xl dont even reach 500kb/s....can be program chache related, sd issue (32gb sandisk ultra class 10), console issue.... If you can, give me some light please -.-

SEAgreen206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can load .cia files to my sd and install thru FBI but my freeShop (and ciaangel) downloads always freeze. Any idea why?

Edit: v2 A9LH and Luma updated sysNAND 11.0

Last edited by SEAgreen206,

Yumeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can you actually get apps/games from freeShop without doing all of that ticket stuff in 1.2.2? I just found out it got a new update

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I can load .cia files to my sd and install thru FBI but my freeShop (and ciaangel) downloads always freeze. Any idea why?

Edit: v2 A9LH and Luma updated sysNAND 11.0
Not sure if fixed already, but it could be you have corrupted tickets. Try deleting the ticket with FBI for the game you try to download that fails, then try again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yup, I do have that, but I wasn't a fan of getting a download cancelled at 99% because of tickets so I was waiting for an update
You can delete the ticket in FBI.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@TheCruel i think i saw you post that dlc is/can be downloaded along with a game, or selected if you already have that game installed.
but what about people who have the cart and want the dlc for that? they don't have the game installed, and they maybe don't want to install the game digitally.
maybe someone already brought this up, sorry!
nice work

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheCruel i think i saw you post that dlc is/can be downloaded along with a game, or selected if you already have that game installed.
but what about people who have the cart and want the dlc for that? they don't have the game installed, and they maybe don't want to install the game digitally.
maybe someone already brought this up, sorry!
nice work
True. Well I'm adding a list of titles already installed. I can just as easily add the game currently in the cart slot. Gives it more an eShop feel to not just search/list all titles regardless of what they are.
Yup, I do have that, but I wasn't a fan of getting a download cancelled at 99% because of tickets so I was waiting for an update
It automatically deletes tickets, and 1.2.2 fixes a bug that caused it to fail at 99% on a lot of games > 2GB

So there shouldn't be that problem.

Last edited by TheCruel,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)