TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then your encTitleKeys.bin must not have title keys also found in the cache. Did you get it from the 3ds titlekeys website?

MatMaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One question: When Eshop launches a new game are I update the file using your program it will appear in the list.

My updater pulls the file from my github, which is hosted as a zip. It extracts the .bin from the zip. I update the zip about 3 times a day using a program I wrote on my PC.

For big game releases, I will update the .bin ASAP, as soon as the titlekey is added to "that key site", so you should be good to go.

Reactions: Ryumaru

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Out of interest how would you do this
My internet provider doesn't support static IP addresses,
Every 36hours my modem restarts automatic and i get a new IP address.
Whenever i restart my modem manual, it also changes.
Has both it's pro's and cons. hosting a server for example was a pain in the ass a few years ago

Reactions: jackb994

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
My updater pulls the file from my github, which is hosted as a zip. It extracts the .bin from the zip. I update the zip about 3 times a day using a program I wrote on my PC.

For big game releases, I will update the .bin ASAP, as soon as the titlekey is added to "that key site", so you should be good to go.
For now has no way to create a listing file using the eshop own network ?

MatMaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For now has no way to create a listing file using the eshop own network ?

No, and I don't know if anything ever will. The only reason encTitleKeys exists is because users use homebrew to get the title keys (from installed CIAs) and log them into the keys database.

MatMaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could do with @TheCruel a way to match your application with Freeshop placing an automatic direct update plug-in application.
Would it be possible ?

I only created the app because I knew @TheCruel didn't want to include illegal files with freeShop, so it's unlikely. Plus, my updater's written in lua, not c/c++ like freeShop. I don't know c/c++.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I only created the app because I knew @TheCruel didn't want to include illegal files with freeShop, so it's unlikely. Plus, my updater's written in lua, not c/c++ like freeShop. I don't know c/c++.
Your application and excellent and very helpful.
You could put an option to make automatic updates when the application was accessed.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
@TheCruel now that theres a way to update the database directly via the console it would be really dope If you could make filter for new releases i.e. new entries to the database. A filter for only EUR/USA games would be nice, oh and another one for VC titles only :)

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@TheCruel now that theres a way to update the database directly via the console it would be really dope If you could make filter for new releases i.e. new entries to the database. A filter for only EUR/USA games would be nice, oh and another one for VC titles only :)
Placing a Genre filter would also be cool.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: link in the description