Status
Not open for further replies.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry to Sound stupid but I haven't followed 3ds hacking at all as I got a old sky3ds.

Can I use this with Sky? Like running that fbi trough homemenu or however it is called installing that cia and than just Start this to download Games ?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry to Sound stupid but I haven't followed 3ds hacking at all as I got a old sky3ds.

Can I use this with Sky? Like running that fbi trough homemenu or however it is called installing that cia and than just Start this to download Games ?
What is your firmware?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

This application serves only if you have installed a CFW. It does not work with .3ds files only .cia files.
If I'm going to have installed Rxtool you will be able to use the sky3ds and this application at the same time.
Note: Your 3ds have to have a Synand that lets you run some CFW.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Somebody Else

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed freeShop-1.1.cia on my emunand but only shows white screen and the only option working is the virtual keyboard

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed freeShop-1.1.cia on my emunand but only shows white screen and the only option working is the virtual keyboard
You need the encTitleKeys.bin in sd:/freeShop/.
Its incredibly slow, tried to download 2014 which is a mere 3.8mb and it gets stuck at 15%
It doesn't mean it's slow, just that it get stuck. Also, it really is fast. More in new, but truelly more than eshop.

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the encTitleKeys.bin in sd:/freeShop/.

It doesn't mean it's slow, just that it get stuck. Also, it really is fast. More in new, but truelly more than eshop.

eShop is much faster on my console than this, especially for my version of 2048 which i got from eShop is seconds, its been 10 mins and its now on 31%, the speed is too slow its unusable

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
eShop is much faster on my console than this, especially for my version of 2048 which i got from eShop is seconds, its been 10 mins and its now on 31%, the speed is too slow its unusable
Took me seconds using this app. I used 2048 as a quick test on a few systems and it was all good. It could be an issue with your internet, system, or possibly a mixture of numerous factors. Are you using version 1.1?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
A function that should be placed in the next version would be a button to return to Home.
Because if you use the search bar just restarting the application to show the complete listing.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Blame your wifi connection for that. On my N3DS, I get ~1700KB/s. I didn't test it on O3DS yet, but from what I could read the download speed is about ~500KB/s on it.

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took me seconds using this app. I used 2048 as a quick test on a few systems and it was all good. It could be an issue with your internet, system, or possibly a mixture of numerous factors. Are you using version 1.1?

Yeah version 1.1, on WiFi with a N3DS running Luma3DS on latest version and latest version of emuNand on v11. I'm not sure why its soo slow, do you have any other tips?

I tried with CIAAngel and the slowness is still there :S

Blame your wifi connection for that. On my N3DS, I get ~1700KB/s. I didn't test it on O3DS yet, but from what I could read the download speed is about ~500KB/s on it.

Its not my connection, I have a pretty fast fiber at 85Mbps DL

Last edited by :-infern:,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah version 1.1, on WiFi with a N3DS running Luma3DS on latest version and latest version of emuNand on v11. I'm not sure why its soo slow, do you have any other tips?

I've tried it on two O3DSes so far both running Luma sysNAND 11.0 and got 800kb/s on both. I'd assume the N3DS would get better speeds so it really is strange. Have you tried reinstalling freeShop?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

I tried with CIAAngel and the slowness is still there :S

In my 3DS Download speed reaches 800 kbs.

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm very weird, yes ive reinstalled it, no change :S

Fixed it thanks, all, reset my network connection, it seems I had a rouge job still smashing packets that I was testing before

Last edited by :-infern:,
Reactions: Scarlet

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
You are having the following problem.
When trying to download a game is a black screen and 3ds is locked.
Already I uninstalled and will be the current version direct by .cia file and the problem continues.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol