ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually did this a few pages back, for those who were paying attention.
I know, I did it because I didn't know the string at the time and wanted to find it for myself :P

That and I wanted to confirm just in case, or something. I don't know where I'm going with this any more. I've been awake for over 48 hours, I'm tired, I can't sleep, and I just want to be woken up inside (can't wake up).

Last edited by Kaeruno,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know, I did it because I didn't know the string at the time and wanted to find it for myself :P

That and I wanted to confirm just in case, or something. I don't know where I'm going with this any more. I've been awake for over 48 hours, I'm tired, I can't sleep, and I just want to be woken up inside (can't wake up).
Are you alright? Better get some sleep. Fire Emblem hacking is great, but don't let It affect negatively your health.

Reactions: Relic Song

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I agree, get some sleep, I know it isn't fun, but your alternative is pass out on your keyboard and accidentally type a million Hs.

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually did this a few pages back, for those who were paying attention.
I had three or four pages to skim through since I last checked before I quoted her message, and seeing my work mislabeled (I hope it's mislabeled, or Nintendo and whover else worked on the game have a weird sense of humour) kinda irked me.

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you alright? Better get some sleep. Fire Emblem hacking is great, but don't let It affect negatively your health.
I'm completely fine, I don't sleep much anyways. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where are the My Castle resources located.

That's something you'd have to do a search for. The order of resources goes top to bottom, rather than left to right, so search for the Crystal value first, then follow downwards through the Nohr gem resources, then go to Hoshido gem values. After gems, it's the same immediately after for the other resources.

Last edited by Kaeruno,

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Aisuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If someone would like to edit Fates battle/visit points, I found the offsets. It's stored in the ChapterX files (check screenshot for details). As it's my first playthrough and I've yet to beat the game, I can't say if it's not also stored globally in some other file (like Rating) eventually. But for now it's the only place where I could find them.
I didn't try to update my data after editing them, so I don't know what will happen, if you get banned or it will be reverted to the values from Nintendo servers.

Attachments

• fef bp-vp save edit.png
    fef bp-vp save edit.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 352

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone would like to edit Fates battle/visit points, I found the offsets. It's stored in the ChapterX files (check screenshot for details). As it's my first playthrough and I've yet to beat the game, I can't say if it's not also stored globally in some other file (like Rating) eventually. But for now it's the only place where I could find them.
I didn't try to update my data after editing them, so I don't know what will happen, if you get banned or it will be reverted to the values from Nintendo servers.
I noticed that my Battle Card doesn't update with recent visits or battles with other castles until the next time you update data. Judging from that behavior, I'm guessing that the points you've accumulated are stored in the chapter file and then saved over to the global file when you Update Data, so that if you start a new save file and update data there, your points from your previous saves will carry over.... Just a guess though.
Good find!

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can't wait to see people with 999999 Battle and Visit Points in the ranking system soon!

Also, I'm pretty sure BP and VP are (in the end) saved to the Rating file and not the Global file. If @ShadowMario3's Global file for Fates is anything to go by, my Points for each didn't change at all when I imported the file.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to see people with 999999 Battle and Visit Points in the ranking system soon!

I hope not too soon. Just reached the top 50 ranked for Battle Points yesterday after a week of grinding (500 points each per day), and being in the top 50 truly helped out with getting even more than that daily amount.

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope not too soon. Just reached the top 50 ranked for Battle Points yesterday after a week of grinding (500 points each per day), and being in the top 50 truly helped out with getting even more than that daily amount.

How exactly did you manage 500 points a day?

I've been managing, like, 50, lol.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly did you manage 500 points a day?

I've been managing, like, 50, lol.

Giving a Paladin two Boots + Movement +1 (pretty much only Corrin and some others through Friendship Seal) and a Falcon Knight one Boots + a Rescue helped out in clearing many castles in two turns. Once you do that, you could get roughly 100 points for each in an hour by constantly visiting other castles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY