ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little irrelevant, but TubeHAX was patched, and that was how I used homebrew.
Any easy alternative?
I don't have IronFall btw.

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little irrelevant, but TubeHAX was patched, and that was how I used homebrew.
Any easy alternative?
I don't have IronFall btw.

Wouldn't say that's irrelevant as this could mean that Nintendo is slowly starting to kill off every exploit used for Homebrew. Nonetheless, Browserhax would be the alternative for now, and HomeMenuHax/ThemeHax would be a good permanent solution for offline Homebrew loading. Of course, it's possible for Nintendo to patch these two in the next firmware update.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is due to the number being based on uses, and not quantity, For example, the Seed of Trust has only one use, so you will get 99 of said item. Elixirs have 3 uses, so you will get 33 of said item instead of 99. When you go on to items like the Bronze Sword which has 50 uses, you will only get 1 Bronze Sword + 1 Bronze Sword with 49/50 uses. If you truly want 99 of every item, you'll have to go above 5,000 or so for the number.
And suddenly everything makes sense.
Thank you.

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't say that's irrelevant as this could mean that Nintendo is slowly starting to kill off every exploit used for Homebrew. Nonetheless, Browserhax would be the alternative for now, and HomeMenuHax/ThemeHax would be a good permanent solution for offline Homebrew loading. Of course, it's possible for Nintendo to patch these two in the next firmware update.
Me no update now...

I am glad I installed themehax.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been working on a 100% perfect Global save file for the USA version of the game, and am nearing its completion (just need to max out four more Avatars, which should be done by the end of the week). Since I saw that some people wanted to get a 100% Support Log, I decided to use the easiest method of doing so. Hopefully this will help @Olmectron when he ends up adding Global editing to FireEditor. Here is the the 100% Global Region Free file.

Please note that this has only been tested on a USA and JPN save. If there are any EUR users out there, please let me know if importing the Global file works out for you as well.

Be sure to read the info in the spoiler below. It is a copy of the Readme file, and explains the graphical glitches occur while importing to JPN and EUR saves, and why I needed to delete the units from the Logbook to make it "region free".

Features:

1. No personal playthroughs will be erased, just replace your Global save file with this one. Avatar Logbook, however, will
be erased. Read Note.
2. 100% Extras Menu. Support Log, All Cutcenes, and Unit Gallery is 100% complete.
3. 99999 Renown. New Game required to start with this amount.
4. Lunatic+/Classic (and Lunatic+/Casual) unlocked.

NOTE:

Avatar Logbook is empty so Global file could be "region free". If a Logbook unit from a USA game is loaded into a JPN or EUR
game, the game crashes, making the Logbook unusable.

Any Units you have in the Avatar Logbook WILL be deleted. Be sure to recruit as many as you can to your separate save files
before importing this Global file. You will be able to import a maximum of 60 units (20 per save file). You will be able to add
them back to the Logbook after you import the Global file.

As usual, ALWAYS make sure to backup your complete save file to a safe place in case anything goes wrong.

This Global file is imported from a USA version of the game. It will load with no issue with any
USA cart/digital save, even if it is a completely fresh copy of the game (might need to be initialized).

This file has already been tested on a JPN cart of the game, and will likely work in the EUR version too. Same with the
digital versions of each.

There will be many graphical errors in the Support Log with the 2nd generation units (mainly some units
having impossible hair colors, Morgans might be bald) if you are loading it to a JPN or EUR game. This can be easily fixed by
loading and saving a file that has every 2nd generation unit recruited.

How to import:

1. Use SaveDataFiler (emuNand users) or SaveDataManager (Homebrew users) to backup your save file
to your SD card.

2. Insert SD card into computer. Find the path where the Global file is saved. Backup the contents to a
separate folder to be safe.

3. Extract Global file from .zip into the same area, overwriting the old Global file.

4. Take out the SD card, load back into the 3DS, and use program initially used to import the new files back into the game.
Chapter0, Chapter1, and Chapter2 should be unedited as those are your personal saves.

5. Game should have four mentioned features with your save files intact.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been working on a 100% perfect Global save file for the USA version of the game, and am nearing its completion (just need to max out four more Avatars, which should be done by the end of the week). Since I saw that some people wanted to get a 100% Support Log, I decided to use the easiest method of doing so. Hopefully this will help @Olmectron when he ends up adding Global editing to FireEditor. Here is the the 100% Global Region Free file.

Please note that this has only been tested on a USA and JPN save. If there are any EUR users out there, please let me know if importing the Global file works out for you as well.

Be sure to read the info in the spoiler below. It is a copy of the Readme file, and explains the graphical glitches occur while importing to JPN and EUR saves, and why I needed to delete the units from the Logbook to make it "region free".

Features:

1. No personal playthroughs will be erased, just replace your Global save file with this one. Avatar Logbook, however, will
be erased. Read Note.
2. 100% Extras Menu. Support Log, All Cutcenes, and Unit Gallery is 100% complete.
3. 99999 Renown. New Game required to start with this amount.
4. Lunatic+/Classic (and Lunatic+/Casual) unlocked.

NOTE:

Avatar Logbook is empty so Global file could be "region free". If a Logbook unit from a USA game is loaded into a JPN or EUR
game, the game crashes, making the Logbook unusable.

Any Units you have in the Avatar Logbook WILL be deleted. Be sure to recruit as many as you can to your separate save files
before importing this Global file. You will be able to import a maximum of 60 units (20 per save file). You will be able to add
them back to the Logbook after you import the Global file.

As usual, ALWAYS make sure to backup your complete save file to a safe place in case anything goes wrong.

This Global file is imported from a USA version of the game. It will load with no issue with any
USA cart/digital save, even if it is a completely fresh copy of the game (might need to be initialized).

This file has already been tested on a JPN cart of the game, and will likely work in the EUR version too. Same with the
digital versions of each.

There will be many graphical errors in the Support Log with the 2nd generation units (mainly some units
having impossible hair colors, Morgans might be bald) if you are loading it to a JPN or EUR game. This can be easily fixed by
loading and saving a file that has every 2nd generation unit recruited.

How to import:

1. Use SaveDataFiler (emuNand users) or SaveDataManager (Homebrew users) to backup your save file
to your SD card.

2. Insert SD card into computer. Find the path where the Global file is saved. Backup the contents to a
separate folder to be safe.

3. Extract Global file from .zip into the same area, overwriting the old Global file.

4. Take out the SD card, load back into the 3DS, and use program initially used to import the new files back into the game.
Chapter0, Chapter1, and Chapter2 should be unedited as those are your personal saves.

5. Game should have four mentioned features with your save files intact.
THANK YOU!!!!

Reactions: ShadowMario3

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to add a multiple marriage option.
Good job on the tool Olmec! :)
Thanks! I'm not sure if it's possible. However, you can change support levels with characters though hex, so maybe I could add a feature like that.

I've not done anything at all about Support editing so far, though. It'll be some more time before I get to that, but I hope only some more weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll keep you updated about this!

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: Mangeluz Dante

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
EUR here, can confirm the 100% support save works.

Olmec, sorry I haven't given feedback, but work has delayed me. I promise I will try to give the translations as fast as I can.

Reactions: ShadowMario3

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
EUR here, can confirm the 100% support save works.

Olmec, sorry I haven't given feedback, but work has delayed me. I promise I will try to give the translations as fast as I can.
Okay, don't worry. Thank you for your support! I'll wait for whenever you are able to do it.

Mangeluz Dante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks! I'm not sure if it's possible. However, you can change support levels with characters though hex, so maybe I could add a feature like that.

I've not done anything at all about Support editing so far, though. It'll be some more time before I get to that, but I hope only some more weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll keep you updated about this!

No worries, thank you for your consideration :)

Fathomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a suggestion for the hair colour selector! Would it be possible to implement a drop down menu that has the hair colours of the parents and Robin?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, I have a suggestion for the hair colour selector! Would it be possible to implement a drop down menu that has the hair colours of the parents and Robin?
You mean, Children units to be able to select easily parents' hair color, or file's Robin by adding such menu?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm updating. Anyway, I use ninjhax, and don't see any point in staying without downloading the patching bytes for making Triforce Heroes pre-download playable this Friday.

Smealum said it's okay for Ninjhax users.

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you be able to add a feature where you can view and possibly edit the Asset and Flaw of the Avatar? Also, are you able to differentiate "Outrealm Order" Avatars from normal StreetPass Avatars?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)