ROM Hack [Release] FBI Ticket Installer - A web based eShop ticket QR code generator for FBI

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm confused, why is this not allowed while shameless is?
They do exactly the same thing.

Is there something I can do to allow it to be posted here?
Maybe you can let the user insert their own json URL and then save that URL to browser's cookie for future? Shameless will download the json file from that db site after it is executed by user; and it doesn't contain the database itself.

Reactions: MajinCubyan

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
your website provides the title keys though doesnt it?
and the GUI app doesn't
Nope, my site doesn't expose the keys at all

The JSON is parsed in PHP and the keys field is never printed out anywhere in the generated HTML

It provides the titleID, name, download size, region and app serial (CTR-N-AQEE)

Last edited by Shuttleu,

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It's pretty much like saying that jOdin3 provides links to Samsung ROMs because it functions online :)
Or A9LH online compiler provides FIRMs :)
This site is simply a GUI

Reactions: Shuttleu

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sooo... If there is no difference between this and Shameless, other than this is web based, and Shameless is allowed; Am I allowed to put the link back up?

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Sooo... If there is no difference between this and Shameless, other than this is web based, and Shameless is allowed; Am I allowed to put the link back up?
don't really know but if you are, you should put a little disclaimer about this site not providing keys

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Costello - This site is simply a GUI which does exactly what the windows app does, it does not provide the keys. So am I allowed to put the link back up along with the source?

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no, cause it still gives you a direct way to download them, and that way, includes, even if they are not shown, THE KEYS
It does exactly the same as Shameless and yet that is allowed; So by your logic, Shameless shouldn't be on here, but it is.

You seem to have one rule for a Windows program and another for a website...

Last edited by Shuttleu,

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no, shameless requires YOU to get the keys, this doesn't, this provides them automatically.
No it doesn't, at which point to you have to go to a website, get some keys and put it in the program?
None, it downloads them for you!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
OK I suppose that makes sense. You have my permission to restore the link and my apologies if your site did not indeed provide any form of copyrighted content. If we get a complaint or takedown notice from a third party I will let you know.

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK I suppose that makes sense. You have my permission to restore the link and my apologies if your site did not indeed provide any form of copyrighted content. If we get a complaint or takedown notice from a third party I will let you know.
I'm happy with this
Thank you

pyrofool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to add a spot to enter our own titleid and encrypted title key and generate a qr code? I would like to generate a qr code from the keys I have encrypted my self. Also thanks for making this. Not all of us are using windows and I would rather just go to a website than boot up a vm.

MightyBalloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, thanks for the web GUI, one thing though: it's not displayed properly on an ipad mini2 :/ don't know if it's different for other devices but in either landscape or portrait mode the table slightly overlaps the qr code.
any way to fix it or could you make the site more mobile-compatible?

Izeman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Am I doing something wrong or has the site been pulled? Entering the url that appears in FBI after scanning the QR code leads to a site with a countdown (this might explain why FBI returns "bad data") and after the countdown ends, the browser can't reach the un-shortened site.

Last edited by Izeman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo