• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Zappo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Steveice10 I've decided to format everything and start from scratch because the dang FBI won't install the fbi.cia BEFORE unlinking the EmuNAND and SysNAND. What is going on here?

EDIT: Here's the error I'm getting.

"Install failed!
Source: SOURCE_APP_WRITE_CIA (0x6)
Module: MODULE_NN_AM (0x22)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT (0x7)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIGNATURE (0x6a)"

This is using the FBI-1.4.15 on N3DS 9.2, knowing full well that you updated the FAQ.

Last edited by Zappo23,

Nkrlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Hello, i can't seem to be able to use the program, i had a 9.6 E N3DS, which i downgraded to a 9.2 with the new sysUpdate method, and apparently the process was succesful (NK, on the box to the right to show it's my console).

LWRJKvX.gif

Yet each time i try to install the fbi cia, with fbi through the hbc i keep getting the error
"Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND" (0x2f), which, according to the FAQ only happens if you have a system that's over 9.2. At this point i'm just really curious, my guess is that the downgrade is directly related to this error, or that somehow i'm doing something wrong (even though i chekced 100x times).

dtwpurple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i can't seem to be able to use the program, i had a 9.6 E N3DS, which i downgraded to a 9.2 with the new sysUpdate method, and apparently the process was succesful (NK, on the box to the right to show it's my console).
Yet each time i try to install the fbi cia, with fbi through the hbc i keep getting the error
"Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND" (0x2f), which, according to the FAQ only happens if you have a system that's over 9.2. At this point i'm just really curious, my guess is that the downgrade is directly related to this error, or that somehow i'm doing something wrong (even though i chekced 100x times).
Are you using the right FBI? 1.14.17?

Senilix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HELP!!!!
i Have RX-E 9.2.0-20E on New 3DS

in fbi go to fbi.cia and press A?!

then comes
Install failed! FBI.cia Source: SOURCEAPP_BEGIN_INSTALL (0x5) Module: MODULE_NN_OS (0x6) Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b) Summary: SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT (0x8) Description: <unknown> <0x2f>

on pic is bigblue
Pic: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=72a2ac-1452166286.jpg

PS: FBI Mode is SD, is this correct?

Sorry for bad english

Last edited by Senilix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM