• Views 1,494,083
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any possibility to tidy up the TitleDB.com list because there are always too many of the same titles (like 26 entries of freeShop) and on TitlesDB.com they aren't. Also some names are different on TitleDB.com but on FBI (like Duke Nukem 3D on TitleDB.com and only EDuke32 on FBI). I also have ONLY "JKSM 2-10-2017" installed, but as you can see on the last photo it says I have 3 "JK's Save Manager" installed (which isn't true), 1 older version of JKSM (as highlighted in blue) and one recent JKSM version (as highlighted in green). It would be much better to keep only the latest update of a title on the screen and have an expert mode which can be turned on/off to see older versions of the titles if desired.

IMAG3453.jpg IMAG3454.jpg IMAG3455.jpg

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases/tag/2.6.0

changelog said:
  • Remove TitleDB support.
  • Add TLSv1.2 support.
    • In testing, speeds were ~70-80kbps, which should be good enough for homebrew downloads.
      • I hope to investigate the matter further and improve speeds in the future, but wanted to finally get something out for the time being.
    • Downloads from sources that support earlier TLS versions (i.e. not GitHub) will continue to use the 3DS's built-in HTTP stack, and thus should progress at the same speeds as before.
  • Revert the built-in updater back to using GitHub.
Make sure to report any new issues caused by these changes. The issue ticket for TLSv1.2 support can be found here.

Also, this update cannot be installed using the built-in updater, as the TitleDB servers are no longer available for previous versions of FBI to pull from.

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh, I've been away from the 3ds modding scene for quite a few months now, does the dropping of TitleDB have anything to do with why the cias I recently download don't show up on my home screen at all? I have the most recent versions of FBI, Luma, and my 3DS is on Sys 11.9.0-42U.

Last edited by Goshi,

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So uh, I've been away from the 3ds modding scene for quite a few months now, does the dropping of TitleDB have anything to do with why the cias I recently download don't show up on my home screen at all? I have the most recent versions of FBI, Luma, and my 3DS is on Sys 11.9.0-42U.
It is not, no, TitleDB was simply used as a 'library' of homebrew. Does anything you have installed show up? (legit eShop games for example)? If not could be corrupted SD card

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not, no, TitleDB was simply used as a 'library' of homebrew. Does anything you have installed show up? (legit eShop games for example)? If not could be corrupted SD card

Yeah, everything shows up completely fine and functions fine, I'm just unable to download anything new. Like how last night I was downloading the cia for BootNTR Selector, and although it said it downloaded, the usual notification telling me how new software appeared on my homescreen never showed up as well as the software itself. I just don't get it.

guitaristanime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have any clue why a particular CIA wouldn't have an install option (tried obtaining another dump of the same content and the same happens), the usual menu in FBI that shows Install, Copy, Rename etc, Install is missing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte