• Views 1,494,372
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped a few Gamecart's via Decrypt9WIP, installed them via FBI, and only 1 installed the rest error out, i tried to re-dump them and FBI still didnt install them.

i am on the latest System Version, and already have A9LH and Luma3DS. my 3DS is N3DS if that matters.

Error (FBI):

Failed to install cia file
Result Code: 0xD9004586
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Wrong Argument (8)
Module: FS (17)
Desc: <unknown> (390)

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I dumped a few Gamecart's via Decrypt9WIP, installed them via FBI, and only 1 installed the rest error out, i tried to re-dump them and FBI still didnt install them.

i am on the latest System Version, and already have A9LH and Luma3DS. my 3DS is N3DS if that matters.

Error (FBI):

Failed to install cia file
Result Code: 0xD9004586
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Wrong Argument (8)
Module: FS (17)
Desc: <unknown> (390)
9.2 is the golden firmware not everything will work on later ones

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Tbh I also tried to install the game dumps on that system version,got the same error so I Decided to just update to the latest system version.
interesting... (i havent delved into fbi installations because its mostly piracy xD i havent really found much use for it either... other than fbi incjection into safety app. for downgrade. i hope you find youre solution

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Stupid question, but could I use this on 11.2.0-35 with Soundhax?

No. You need a kernel exploit to run fbi. Soundhax just allows you to run homebrew (without kernel access)

You can run this on non-a9lh sysnand 11.2 with Slowhax/Fasthax/Sighax.

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you need?
1. a silver bullet,idk how i ended up screwing up my N3DS so bad, right now i am doing a NAND restore, i updated Lume3DS via Luma3ds updater, it no longer runs from the SD Card correctly unless i replace the "arm9loaderhax.bin" file on the sd card, the 3DS does boot fine without an SD Card. everytime i power it off and back on i have to end up replacing the "arm9loaderhax.bin" file on the SD Card again. (Maybe it will be fixed after i do an Nand restore)

2. Freeshop also gives me a TMD Finalize Error, even though it was fine installing things a few hours ago.

3. the Gamecart Dumps via D9W, don't install by FBI.

4. and now i am getting an SD Card was removed error when opening homebrew apps.

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
1. a silver bullet,idk how i ended up screwing up my N3DS so bad, right now i am doing a NAND restore, i updated Lume3DS via Luma3ds updater, it no longer runs from the SD Card correctly unless i replace the "arm9loaderhax.bin" file on the sd card, the 3DS does boot fine without an SD Card. everytime i power it off and back on i have to end up replacing the "arm9loaderhax.bin" file on the SD Card again. (Maybe it will be fixed after i do an Nand restore)

2. Freeshop also gives me a TMD Finalize Error, even though it was fine installing things a few hours ago.

3. the Gamecart Dumps via D9W, don't install by FBI.

4. and now i am getting an SD Card was removed error when opening homebrew apps.

That's really weird. Do you have any custompath on Luma settings? I update Luma by Luma Updater without issues. Do you have non-sd version installed on nand? (You can do it on Luma 6.6). For freeshop, you can ask in freeshop thread but, try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. Do you use FBI 2.4.6? Well, maybe it's a d9 problem. Did you try to install those games on other console? and I got that when my nand was corrupted. Dunno if formating solve that issue.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's really weird. Do you have any custompath on Luma settings? I update Luma by Luma Updater without issues. Do you have non-sd version installed on nand? (You can do it on Luma 6.6). For freeshop, you can ask in freeshop thread but, try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. Do you use FBI 2.4.6? Well, maybe it's a d9 problem. Did you try to install those games on other console? and I got that when my nand was corrupted. Dunno if formating solve that issue.
no custom path, i do have a non sd version installed on my nand. i will try uninstalling freeshop. i also tried fbi 2.4.6 it didnt help with the gamecart dumps.

Manurocker95

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
no custom path, i do have a non sd version installed on my nand. i will try uninstalling freeshop. i also tried fbi 2.4.6 it didnt help with the gamecart dumps.
what settings have you enable on Luma Settings? same luma on ctrnand than sd card? Try installing those cias on other console. Maybe it's not fbi the problem.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what settings have you enable on Luma Settings? same luma on ctrnand than sd card? Try installing those cias on other console. Maybe it's not fbi the problem.
the settings the 3ds.guide site told me, as for the same luma as ctrnand and SD Card, i am not sure bout that, how would i find out that they are the same?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-