Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ynot40

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bottom line is, if ur scared to use cfw just download the newest fbi (non cia) and udsploit, then run udsploit. once udspoits done its thang, fbi should work. it can download legit cias only though, but u can get pokemon sun/moon. keep in mind u need homebrew launcher. (only wrks on 11.3)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bottom line is, if ur scared to use cfw just download the newest fbi (non cia) and udsploit, then run udsploit. once udspoits done its thang, fbi should work. it can download legit cias only though, but u can get pokemon sun/moon. keep in mind u need homebrew launcher. (only wrks on 11.3)
Sort of. Please don't use fbi on 11.3. you're gonna be disappointed. It only works with like 6 games and that's it. The big news though is the ability to downgrade and install a custom firmware, so i suggest you try that instead of waiting on 11.3 with fbi. Just make sure to follow this super simple guide. 3ds.guide
My point is it isnt worth it

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait that's all you need to do, if i do this and do a cfw will it still keep this after the cfw is done, or will i need to install it again because i plan to do a cfw on saturday and is there a chance of a brick from this

OSfrogOSsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh wait that's all you need to do, if i do this and do a cfw will it still keep this after the cfw is done, or will i need to install it again because i plan to do a cfw on saturday and is there a chance of a brick from this
You can install as much stuff as you want and then get CFW. It will all stay if done correctly; the chance of bricking is always given

TheSocialZombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I download Freeshop using the udspoit method?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for telling me. I'm scared to brick tho, but giodude's mentioning that following the 3ds.guide thingy will almost not brick a system, I will be good.
There are only 2 ways to brick. Either powering off the console in the middle of the ctrnand flash, or closing the lid of the 3ds during the brief time you're on the firmware 2.1. closing the lid only applies to a new 3ds.

TheSocialZombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are only 2 ways to brick. Either powering off the console in the middle of the ctrnand flash, or closing the lid of the 3ds during the brief time you're on the firmware 2.1. closing the lid only applies to a new 3ds.
Okay, thanks for telling me, I have a 2ds, so I cant really close the lid, just flip the switch, but 2ds in not a new 3ds, so I wont need to worry about this. Also, I will try not to turn off my 2ds during the crtnand flash, or any time diring the hacking process, just to be safe.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks for telling me, I have a 2ds, so I cant really close the lid, just flip the switch, but 2ds in not a new 3ds, so I wont need to worry about this. Also, I will try not to turn off my 2ds during the crtnand flash, or any time diring the hacking process, just to be safe.
Well you're gonna have to reboot a few times. You'll be fine.

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what i heard as long as you charge it and make sure to keep your charger with you and have no way of accidentally turning it off, you should be fine, also if anyone can tell me before i start on this tommorow what is the best cfw and is there only one that this method does, i don't really care which one i use i just want to make sure everything is installed and ready

Last edited by Batman8603,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.