ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

Grumpyburr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw I was messing with what I thought the dlc flags were and somehow broke my save. So once again, thank you for this magnificent tool.
Though I honestly can't remember how to change skill levels, any chance of you putting that in the trainer yet? :D

Satix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very curious if a future development could work with the recently discovered 3DS browser exploit. Very popular in the Pokemon community right now, pretty efficient too.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just in case there are any fantasy life players who just use ninjhax, this should allow you to use the save editor

just to clarify this is pretty much just Mrcheezes exdata tool but modded to just extract/import fantasy life saves :P

Attachments

• FLsavetool.zip
    102.7 KB · Views: 462
Reactions: console and Swizard

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Kinda wish someone would do a similar editor for kid icarus uprising. :/
yeah, but atm, SDF is limited to card2 games (pokemon animal crossing), or games that utilize the exdata for storing their saves (like fantasy life)or cia installed games, if/when there is a way to easily extract card1 saves there would probably be more attention on other games too

DarkCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, where are we at this point for the save editor? Do someone works on it to improve it? A skill editor would be very usefull to get lvl 15 (or 20 for those with the DLC).

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, thing is powersaves can't put codes up for this, as it's saves are stored in exdata rather than on the cart :P

Ah, that makes sense then! Any chance HM Lost Valley is the same and that's why there aren't any codes for that or are they just taking their time? :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ah, that makes sense then! Any chance HM Lost Valley is the same and that's why there aren't any codes for that or are they just taking their time? :P
not sure tbh, haven't played it, pretty sure it would give you a warning about only playing on the one console or whatever like fantasy life does if it uses exdata saving

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Real men don't cheat on their stats :D
it's a 3 week of hard work, the only thing i changed with editor is my pet name
i wanted to remove the dlc to play with my cousin but since no one knows how to change back to 1.0.0 :(

ChAIgFAl.jpg

Reactions: Nurio

Winturwulf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real men don't cheat on their stats :D
it's a 3 week of hard work, the only thing i changed with editor is my pet name

I'm in total agreement... honestly, the only reason I've been stalking this editor was because I want to change my character's name after over 160 hours of gameplay and don't feel like starting over. Unfortunately, I have the retail version and my 2DS is already up-to-date, so I think I'm kinda screwed unless somebody finds some new loophole. u_u

Reactions: Nurio

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Truth be told, I am in the same boat. I haven't used this editor either except for finding the easter egg.
The only real interest I have in this is changing the unchangeable things that I think you should be able to change. Character/Pet names, Life wish, DLC flag, character appearance.

Winturwulf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truth be told, I am in the same boat. I haven't used this editor either except for finding the easter egg.
The only real interest I have in this is changing the unchangeable things that I think you should be able to change. Character/Pet names, Life wish, DLC flag, character appearance.

By character appearance, you mean gender?

I guess from a story standpoint, I can kinda see why you can't change your wish... but I remember when I first played FL on another DS and I didn't know there were different pages of wishes, so if I hadn't started over and found that out, I would've had a big case of regret. ^_^;

Everything else is unacceptable, though... especially in this day and age where games tend to let you literally remake everything about a character. Even Tomodachi Life lets you completely change a Mii. It's sad that I have to jump through so many hoops just to change my character's name. u_u

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
By character appearance, you mean gender?

I guess from a story standpoint, I can kinda see why you can't change your wish... but I remember when I first played FL on another DS and I didn't know there were different pages of wishes, so if I hadn't started over and found that out, I would've had a big case of regret. ^_^;

Everything else is unacceptable, though... especially in this day and age where games tend to let you literally remake everything about a character. Even Tomodachi Life lets you completely change a Mii. It's sad that I have to jump through so many hoops just to change my character's name. u_u
Gender, face, voice, all that snazz. I believe the only thing you can legit change in-game is the hair style and color?

Winturwulf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gender, face, voice, all that snazz. I believe the only thing you can legit change in-game is the hair style and color?

If you have the DLC, you can actually change everything aside from gender... a shopkeeper on Origin Island can do it for 150k Dosh, or you can get a mirror for Lunares Coins to do it whenever. ^_^

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have the DLC, you can actually change everything aside from gender... a shopkeeper on Origin Island can do it for 150k Dosh, or you can get a mirror for Lunares Coins to do it whenever. ^_^
Oh. Well, I do have the DLC. Well, that makes things a lot better already. There are still a few unchangeable things, though. For example, the gender, as you mentioned.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if I sound like an idiot, i have savefileeditor.cia installed and I cant extract the data. I dont know where to find it. under "user" the ctr file says "data is corrupted" but the game loads fine. I'm getting annoyed doing this and getting nothing, under ext data Idk if i need to look there or what. I know how to install it because i've installed saves for animal crossing, but I've never extracted

edit:figured it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1