Homebrew [RELEASE] Environment Loader

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

What is the Environment Loader?

Environment Loader allows you load environments on your Wii U.

Usage

This is a payload that should be run with CustomRPXLoader.

Put the `payload.rpx` in the `sd:/wiiu/` folder of your sd card and use the `CustomRPXLoader` to run this setup payload, hold X on the Gamepad while loading to force open the menu.

This payload checks for enviroments in the following directory: `sd:/wiiu/environments/`.

Example file structure for having a `tiramisu` and a `installer` environment on the sd card:

Code:
sd:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup\00_mocha.rpx
sd:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup\01_other_cool_payload.rpx
sd:\wiiu\environments\installer\modules\setup\00_mocha.rpx
sd:\wiiu\environments\installer\modules\setup\01_installer_launcher.rpx

When you start the EnvironmentLoader a selection menu appears. Use Y on the Gamepad to set a default enviroment.
To open the selection menu when a default enviroment is set, hold X on the Gamepad while launching the EnvironmentLoader.

When launching an given enviroment, all `.rpx` files in `[ENVIRONMENT]/modules/setup` will be run.
- Make sure not to call `exit` in the setup payloads
- The files will be run in the order of their ordered filenames.

Download

Nightlies: https://github.com/wiiu-env/EnvironmentLoader/releases
Source: https://github.com/wiiu-env/EnvironmentLoader

Credits

- Maschell
- Copy pasted stuff from dimok
- Copy pasted resolving the ElfRelocations from decaf
- https://github.com/serge1/ELFIO

Last edited by Maschell,

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you give me a bit more information? Is this is digital or disc based game? Any updates/dlcs installed? If yes, where did you install the game/updates/dlc? Internal NAND or HDD?
yup there is update and dlc. installed on HDD.

i believe i found the problem and i open this issue on github.
https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/Bloopair/issues/44

Same here. Doesn't boot on my console as well.
maybe this can help you i finally able to boot hyrule warriors with update & dlc
https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/Bloopair/issues/44

------------------- sorry i double post on other thread. i dont know what happend. when i press reply. suddenly it posted here.

Last edited by tehrzky,

LeTeckGas

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need help, when i want to open the Environment loader it Comes to tiramisu Boot selector. Because i Set it to Boot automatycly but now i need to get to the installer to remove it but i Cant because when i am Holding x it brings me to tiramisu. Please help me.

LeTeckGas

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I need help, when i want to open the Environment loader it Comes to tiramisu Boot selector. Because i Set it to Boot automatycly but now i need to get to the installer to remove it but i Cant because when i am Holding x it brings me to tiramisu. Please help me.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Maschell!

The link to the Nightlies: https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/package/environmentloader isn't good anymore.

I've found a small "bug" in the Environment Loader, more precisely, when you install the payloader:
Supposing just before, you had the "update" folder deleted already on your wiiU, installing the payloader recreated the "update" folder, so it relaunch the warning that the Wiiu might update again, just after the installation of the payloader, you have to go back bypass the warning and go back in UFDiine and suppress the update Folder again. This is a kind of bug to me.

@ LeTeckGas I've sent you a msg!

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the hint with outdated link. Updated it.

The "update" folder thing is not related to the Installer. During standby the Wii U (tries to) updates and in this process restores the update directory. Instead of deleting the update directory, create a file "update" should prevent the OS from restoring it. Unfortunately old Autoboot Module version fails to recgonize a "update" file as blocking updates which would confuse many people, this is why we didn't update ufdiine yet.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, ok, so it Ufdiine the problem somewhere...Is there no way to work around this?
Maybe instead of deleting the update directory with Ufdiine, do the "opposite", create a update directory with no possibility to download in it and called it "lock/Unlock" update directory.....Just an idea ;-)

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2