ROM Hack [Release] D.T.K: TitleKey.bin viewer and CDN downloader

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with the program is copyright issues, it has nothing to do with the features thankfully
Ouch well its out there and will live on forever thank you for your work :grog:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welp now I know why the temp was down for so long D.T.K and FunKeyCIA got hit :cry:

Reactions: justync7

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Unknown" in Type can you actually remove and get the type by the titleID
Yeah I'll be implementing once I get things worked out (if I even do)

Ouch well its out there and will live on forever thank you for your work :grog:

Welp now I know why the temp was down for so long D.T.K and FunKeyCIA got hit :cry:
Temp wasn't down for that reason it was completely unrelated and I didn't even add the title DB downloading until AFTER the downtime

Chaos_Therum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say don't include the way to download the enckeys directly make it either a place where you have to input the url directly or a commandline flag.

Double Jumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would say don't include the way to download the enckeys directly make it either a place where you have to input the url directly or a commandline flag.
This! Just have it on the config.xml so we don't have to type it again and add some interface for it. I'd guess a prompt to set it when we press Download/Load Key DB.

Last edited by Double Jumper,

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have solved the copyright issues and redacted all of it from the repo. I made it public and released the 1.2 update.
If you used "that key site" before, you will have to delete your current config.xml (if you have one) and allow DTK to recreate it and then follow the directions in the main thread.

Have fun!

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
If I follow How to use "that key site": and replace Undefined with the enctitlekeys link and replace AutoLoad false to true, DTK crashes.
4cT0BmS.png

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Config xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <PythonPath>python</PythonPath>
  <MakeCDNCIAPath>make_cdn_cia.exe</MakeCDNCIAPath>
  <FunKeyCIAPath>FunKeyCIA.py</FunKeyCIAPath>
  <DSDBPath>3dsreleases.xml</DSDBPath>
  <GroovyCIAPath>groovyreleases.xml</GroovyCIAPath>
  <KeyDBPath>db.ebin</KeyDBPath>
  <AutoLoad>True</AutoLoad>
  <AutoLoadPath>db.ebin</AutoLoadPath>
  <KeyDBUrl>http://thatNeedForSpeedhost3dslink.com/downloadenc</KeyDBUrl>
</Config>

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I follow How to use "that key site": and replace Undefined with the enctitlekeys link and replace AutoLoad false to true, DTK crashes.
4cT0BmS.png

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Config xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <PythonPath>python</PythonPath>
  <MakeCDNCIAPath>make_cdn_cia.exe</MakeCDNCIAPath>
  <FunKeyCIAPath>FunKeyCIA.py</FunKeyCIAPath>
  <DSDBPath>3dsreleases.xml</DSDBPath>
  <GroovyCIAPath>groovyreleases.xml</GroovyCIAPath>
  <KeyDBPath>db.ebin</KeyDBPath>
  <AutoLoad>True</AutoLoad>
  <AutoLoadPath>db.ebin</AutoLoadPath>
  <KeyDBUrl>http://thatNeedForSpeedhost3dslink.com/downloadenc</KeyDBUrl>
</Config>
Probably because you capitalized "True" lol...

EDIT: Just for reference thats not my code being touchy, blame Microsoft!

Last edited by justync7,
Reactions: FTRBND

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like theres a serious issue in my code when trying to use FunKeyCIA... Let me fix that...

Uploaded hotfix!

Reactions: Leeful and pbanj

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
@justync7 Don't know if it's just something on my end or not but if i build from source it just refuses to populate the list, whereas the latest release does as it should.
So i don't think it's an issue on my end and most likely an issue in source (i have no bloody idea WHAT) as I've looked through it all and it seems fine to me unless I'm blind. haha
Just thought I'd point it out in case you missed something.

EDIT: Scratch that, i don't know why it breaks it but the issue was on my end, i was trying to add some things, well mainly a textbox for output rather than the cmd window opening, but if i change the form size in the slightest (with or without the textbox) it refuses to populate the titleview for some reason. Will have a look again later (when I'm not tired) and see if i can figure out wtf is going on...

Last edited by Shadowtrance,

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@justync7 Don't know if it's just something on my end or not but if i build from source it just refuses to populate the list, whereas the latest release does as it should.
So i don't think it's an issue on my end and most likely an issue in source (i have no bloody idea WHAT) as I've looked through it all and it seems fine to me unless I'm blind. haha
Just thought I'd point it out in case you missed something.

EDIT: Scratch that, i don't know why it breaks it but the issue was on my end, i was trying to add some things, well mainly a textbox for output rather than the cmd window opening, but if i change the form size in the slightest (with or without the textbox) it refuses to populate the titleview for some reason. Will have a look again later (when I'm not tired) and see if i can figure out wtf is going on...
Seems weird. I'm not sure why that happens maybe you have old VS/.NET or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: