ROM Hack [Release] Create 2D/3D Banner, SMDH +++ with ba-GUI-nnertool

FONZD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"The program can't start because ucrtbased.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
keep getting this error.
already unblocked all the .dll files.
Have you resolved your problem ?
Strange... but you can try to re-install Visual C++ 2015
is it also possible to save the banner and icon.bnr and icn to bin?
the other banner tools dont work and when yours doesnt, it leaves me no way to make a banner/icon for a game..
bin/bnr it's the same

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last edited by alcab,
Reactions: FONZD and Rohul1997

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are some incompatibility issues with the latest version and some of the programs it uses, I think. Right now I'm unable to create the icon and it's impossible to read what's the error because of the DOS window appearing and desappearing too fast...

EDIT: I've solved the issue. Just had to create the "_output" folder in "Projects\Icon\" folder.

Last edited by alcab,

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an icon.icn from my unpacked CIA but the romhack I have has a .bin instead (I'm assuming for .3ds) is there any conversion I need to do for that or will a .bin work like normal?

Never mind, just a matter of renaming the extension.

Last edited by Hking0036,
Reactions: FONZD

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@FONZD

How did you get 3D injection to Work every time i tried via Every File Explorer and Rebirth i get exception errors All i want to do is remove the 3D robot model from this File T_T (Not the Flat Backdrop which is also a model) Exported it got someone to edit it in 3DS cant import it exception errors

Cant import as new in Every exception errors QQ

Attachments

• insert.7z
    28 KB · Views: 207

FONZD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@FONZD

How did you get 3D injection to Work every time i tried via Every File Explorer and Rebirth i get exception errors All i want to do is remove the 3D robot model from this File T_T (Not the Flat Backdrop which is also a model) Exported it got someone to edit it in 3DS cant import it exception errors

Cant import as new in Every exception errors QQ
About my new 3d banners they are all created with maya and then exported to NW4C Creative Studio in order to build the banner.bcmdl and configure animations (but i can't manage to export/create a skeleton animation for now) :(

edit:
2 things about your banner
-1: There is a skeleton animation for the robot (you can ignore it)
-2: There is a material animation for the background object which i can't recreate for now

Last edited by FONZD,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
About my new 3d banners they are all created with maya and then exported to NW4C Creative Studio in order to build the banner.bcmdl and configure animations (but i can't manage to export/create a skeleton animation for now) :(

edit:
2 things about your banner
-1: There is a skeleton animation for the robot (you can ignore it)
-2: There is a material animation for the background object which i can't recreate for now
welp riperoni

Reason i want the model removed or just invisible textures is this (this is jsut a test run)

Reactions: FONZD

FONZD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
welp riperoni

Reason i want the model removed or just invisible textures is this (this is jsut a test run)

I understand but...
the problem remains the background animation, there are 2 or 3 textures used to render the effect on the 3ds.
My worry is that once the animated 3D banner is created with maya and exported to the creative studio, animation work and in ohana3ds too but not on the console, the banner remains frozen...
And for now i don't know any tool capable to export/import .cskla, .cmata,...

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ohana crashes when I'm trying to import COMMON1.PNG "L4(Grayscale)" to Nintendo 3DS Camera banner1.bcmdl, and EFE tells me that this texture is not suported, COMMON2.PNG imports fine, what to do? Is there a other .bcmdl editor out there, please
Extract, Customize, Re-Build .cia :

Initially, it was a simple tool to create/customize your own 2D Banner, 3D Banner, Icon/smdh, extract banner.bnr from any decrypted '.CIA' but now it's more like a .cia editor/builder.
ENJOY ! ;)

Here is v2.2 of ba-GUI-nnertool:

5np1xt.jpg
519awi.jpg
1zm1c9x.jpg

HOW TO

1) EXTRACT/REBUILD CIA

prerequisite: a decrypted .cia (use Decrypt9)

-1 Copy your decrypted .cia to the 'Projects' folder (more practical)
-2 Open ba-GUI-nnertool and click on Tool Box Tab
-3 Click on Browse and choose your decrypted .cia
-4 Click on Extract
.1 Choose the rom.0000.xxxxxxxx, it's the main content, by default: yourdecrypted.cia\rom.0000.00000000 (rom.0000.*)
.2 (optional ) Choose the rom.0001.xxxxxxxx. Only asked if the manual is not autodetected, you can choose another one or just click Cancel, by default: yourdecrypted.cia\rom.0001.00000001 (rom.0001.* )
-5 Launch Ohana3DS then drag your bannerX.bcmdl on it (not Ohana3DS_Rebirth)
-6 Export textures (do the same with others bannerX.bcmdl if it's multilang)
-7 Edit textures of banner0.bcmdl, banner1.bcmdl,... (with GIMP, Paint.NET,...)
.2 (optional ) Create your icon.icn with the Icon Tab
.3 (optional ) Hex Edit data.bin
.4 (optional ) Change Title ID with the VoodooChaos tool or click on the Customize ID button
Hex Edit ncch.header
2s60bp1.jpg

and exheader.bin
2rei5ap.jpg

In fact for New 3ds users you can edit 5 digits
ex: SMW use 0E 70 0F and so you can change it to 11 11 01 (not the red one)
-8 Import new textures with Ohana3DS and save changes (not Ohana3DS_Rebirth)
-9 Rebuild your banner.bnr with ba-GUI-nnertool: Banner Tab -> Banner bcmdl/png: Browse then choose your new banner0.bcmdl (make sure all components are in the same folder: banner.cbmd, banner.bcwav,...)
-10 Replace banner.bnr to Exefs.O folder
.2 (optional ) Replace data.bin to Romfs.O folder, icon.icn to Exefs.O folder, ...
-11 Go to Tool Box then click on the
Build button (optional : you can change Version: XX.XX.XX , remove age rating with voodoochaos 2.1 and/or add manual if detected)

Download ba-GUI-nnertool v2.2: https://mega.nz/#!L1snDb4Q!VyxEuj1NMqPMfhq46phNdZ0aCb1UkY7nNxsorueE3PY

All credits goes to:
  • gdkchan & Rei for Ohana3DS
  • Rohul1997 for VoodooChaos
  • Steveice10 for bannertool
  • dnasdw for 3dstool
  • Relys for makerom
  • elisherer for 3DS Explorer
  • Gericom for Evey File Explorer
  • Peter Pawlowski for Foobar2000
  • Asia81 for all the 3D Banner Templates
  • and others...

Examples:
2ish6qa.jpg
2d17r0l.jpg
23j4uqe.jpg

2em03sw.jpg
2vt9jb7.jpg
2isf413.jpg
14l5v1s.jpg
TUTO:

ex: Zelda Hyrule Warriors Legends (JPN)

1. Decrypt the 'game.cia' with Decrypt9WIP then extract the banner.bnr with ba-GUI-nnertool.

2. Copy/Paste the banner9.bcmdl to create the missing banner.

3. Remane them to banner1.bcmdl, banner2.bcmdl, banner3.bcmdl... (don't touch the banner0.bcmdl or banner.cbmd)

2ep4qzb.jpg

4. With an exheditor open each 'bannerX.bcmdl' then search for JPN_JP and modifiy to *corresponding region/language then save. (ex: EUR_EN for banner1.bcmdl)

24cfngj.jpg

16l0ju9.jpg

5. Rebuild the banner.bnr with ba-GUI-nnertool.

6. Copy the NEW_banner.bnr to the decrypted 'exefs.O' folder.

7. Rebuild the 'NEW_game.cia' with ba-GUI-nnertool.

*check this:
banner1.bcmdl = English ~ EUR_EN
banner2.bcmdl = French ~ EUR_FR
banner3.bcmdl = German ~ EUR_GE
banner4.bcmdl = Italian ~ EUR_IT
banner5.bcmdl = Spanish ~ EUR_SP
banner6.bcmdl = Dutch ~ EUR_DU
banner7.bcmdl = Portuguese ~ EUR_PO
banner8.bcmdl = Russian ~ EUR_RU
banner9.bcmdl = Japanese ~ JPN_JP
banner10.bcmdl = English ~ USA_EN
banner11.bcmdl = French ~ USA_FR
banner12.bcmdl = Spanish ~ USA_SP
banner13.bcmdl = Portuguese ~ USA_PO
Ohana crashes when I'm trying to import COMMON1.PNG "L4(Grayscale)" to Nintendo 3DS Camera banner1.bcmdl, and EFE tells me that this texture is not suported, COMMON2.PNG imports fine, what to do? Is there a other .bcmdl editor out there? Please help:cry:

FONZD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ohana crashes when I'm trying to import COMMON1.PNG "L4(Grayscale)" to Nintendo 3DS Camera banner1.bcmdl, and EFE tells me that this texture is not suported, COMMON2.PNG imports fine, what to do? Is there a other .bcmdl editor out there? Please help:cry:
Could you post your COMMON1.PNG and your bcmdl ?

Last edited by FONZD,

FONZD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here you go.
sadly, there is no way to inject your .png for now but you can try to ask the devs (ohana or EFE) to add support for this format :(
Hi I have a Japanese rom and not the banner9.bcmdl so baner not I get the name and the game cartridge but the telivos if it comes out the other do not need the banner9.bcmdl
ommmmkay... So sorry my english is so bad, i don't understand what is your problem

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why when I try to convert the wav I don't have my bcwav in output folder?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now the conversion works.. but when I use my bcwav for the .cia I get a distorted sound

EDIT: FIXED now works fine :)

Last edited by UranusDarkness,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-crack-your-passw...