Homebrew [RELEASE] Cookie Clicker for 3ds

Creckeryop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Nice work. Just a suggestion, but a sprite sheet would probably work better than an image for every sprite. I don't know Lua, but i'd be surprised if there wasn't a way to render specific parts of an image and store it in an object or something. (is Lua even OOP?)
I don't know how to load sprite sheets on Lua
EDIT: Ok, i found it.

Last edited by Creckeryop,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Nice work. Just a suggestion, but a sprite sheet would probably work better than an image for every sprite. I don't know Lua, but i'd be surprised if there wasn't a way to render specific parts of an image and store it in an object or something. (is Lua even OOP?)
afaik, you can do a partial image draw, so a sprite sheet would be possible to use.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it gives me a Error on load aftre updating. and when pressing B to exit music continues to loop in the Home Menu.

Edit: seems you have your first Save Incompatibility, (deleted the ccsave.sav on SD root, and it gets past the error i was getting.)

attached previous Save that was causing the error, and a newly made one. the old save loaded fine from 0.3.7 and now refuses to load in 0.4.0

Attachments

• CookieClicker3DS_SaveDumps.zip
    393 bytes · Views: 223
Last edited by Dracari,
D

Deleted User

I'll actually send someone $10usd if they make a decent port of cookie clicker classic.

great work by the way

Creckeryop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
it gives me a Error on load aftre updating. and when pressing B to exit music continues to loop in the Home Menu.

Edit: seems you have your first Save Incompatibility, (deleted the ccsave.sav on SD root, and it gets past the error i was getting.)

attached previous Save that was causing the error, and a newly made one. the old save loaded fine from 0.3.7 and now refuses to load in 0.4.0
EDIT: Found and fixed in 0.5

ss3matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If there is one suggestion make it so clicks can be registered by holding the stylus on the cookie. Maybe one per .5 second or something.

This thing, as its name suggests requires a LOT of clicking, can't see it doing the screen much good with prolonged play.

Creckeryop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

nosebleeder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great update @Creckeryop ! This project is awesome thanks to your work :D Can't wait for more

EDIT: Also I am not sure if it would be too much work but would you consider maybe like a leaderboard? That could be neat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EDIT: Sorry had one more suggestion: could you maybe add a way to show a screenshot was taken? It's just a little strange to screenshot with no visual representation of it happening. Maybe like a quick white overlay or something

Last edited by nosebleeder,

Creckeryop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Great update
@Creckeryop ! This project is awesome thanks to your work :D Can't wait for more

EDIT: Also I am not sure if it would be too much work but would you consider maybe like a leaderboard? That could be neat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EDIT: Sorry had one more suggestion: could you maybe add a way to show a screenshot was taken? It's just a little strange to screenshot with no visual representation of it happening. Maybe like a quick white overlay or something
Ok
Edit: i don't know for now how to do a leaderboard sorry

Reactions: nosebleeder

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Creckeryop i dont know if it was in the other builds but i just noticed a small bug w/ 0.6.5

the Clock above battery, displays incorrectly as Hour:min in the sense thats say 2:02AM? will show as 2:2

Reactions: Creckeryop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto