Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found it :P time to get bravely second
The database does not currently contain an actual Bravely Second, the one listed is marked as being "DLC". The titles available are based on user submitted titlekeys submitted to a certain 3ds key database, so until someone submits a valid titlekey for it it won't be available through CIAngel

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Bahamut0188

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can someone help me with a problem? I recently created a CIA with ciangel and have been having some issues with the eshop after trying to update the CIA. After starting the update I got an error and the eshop told me to push home to exit. Now every time I open the eshop I get the error 007-7210 and I am forced to exit the eshop. At first I thought I was banned, but I am still able to play games online and access the theme store.

Edit: I have been receiving the error since yesterday.
I am on updated sysnand with aureinand 5.1.2.
The CIA was super smash bros.

Last edited by Bahamut0188,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can someone help me with a problem? I recently created a CIA with ciangel and have been having some issues with the eshop after trying to update the CIA. After starting the update I got an error and the eshop told me to push home to exit. Now every time I open the eshop I get the error 007-7210 and I am forced to exit the eshop. At first I thought I was banned, but I am still able to play games online and access the theme store.
There is maintenance going on, not sure if its done

Reactions: proflayton123

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Edit: I have been receiving the error since yesterday.
Might be helpful to know what CIA you installed

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on updated sysnand with aureinand v5.1.2.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I installed super smash bros.
USA or EUR?

Also, N3DS, or O3DS? Did you use CIAngel to create the CIA and something else to install it? If so, what did you install it with? Or did you use CIAngel to directly install it?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Drakia
I'm using your fork of CIAngel, the UI branch one. Any issues if I use that version?
Not as far as I'm aware. It's not so much a fork as I'm helping with development of the app and branches in your own repo is how Git works. These changes should be merged into the main app at some point.

Reactions: cearp

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not as far as I'm aware. It's not so much a fork as I'm helping with development of the app and branches in your own repo is how Git works. These changes should be merged into the main app at some point.
There's a GUI version? As in one that has fancy menus like D9GUI?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah... Not a GUI but just a "polished" UI. I was thinking more like a menu with buttons and such. Still, looking forward to this getting more and more polished.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"GUI", it's just command line based menus really, with a lot of cleanup to how things are drawn (Keyboard only drawn when used, menus and console properly cleaned after each action, etc)
https://imgur.com/gbtUV82
that is not the GUI that my .cia of this has. Also, every time I search for something, it won't find anything, no matter what I type.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw