Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

bamboori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using a 2ds with 11.0.0-33e and installed a custom theme via menuhax. now every time i restart my ds all downloaded software is wrapped again and if i change the theme via the options or move game icons around it just resets upon rebooting.
do you know what i could do to fix that?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
im using a 2ds with 11.0.0-33e and installed a custom theme via menuhax. now every time i restart my ds all downloaded software is wrapped again and if i change the theme via the options or move game icons around it just resets upon rebooting.
Do you own any CFW or your 3DS is unlocked with the Luma A9LH if you have done any of the cases cited follow the explanations.
  1. You have accessed at least once themes store and activate some of the colorful themes at least once to the themes file is installed on the 3DS. If you do not perform this step the CHMM2 will not change the theme.
  2. If you have made this process use the version CIA because it works perfectly.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That is an effect of sdiconhax (11.0 Menuhax)

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
is there anything i can do about it? one of the downloadable games which i had to download new content for after installing the theme shows up fine
Not really. That's how sdiconhax works.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How when I use the down-loader part of this I seem to get this message " Error: [string "?"]:537: error opening ZIP file on every theme I try this message comes up

Lenoor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello people, I've messed earlier this day trying to find a solution for offline rxtools. All I had to do was to rename payload;) but managed to install something called "menuhax manager" (can'tuninstall) and now I can't use custom themes.

I'm not sure this is the actual cause but that's the only thing I did. Error message says ""Error: [string "?"]:472: error opening file".

Please help, custom themes were a bliss:wub:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, I've messed earlier this day trying to find a solution for offline rxtools. All I had to do was to rename payload;) but managed to install something called "menuhax manager" (can'tuninstall) and now I can't use custom themes.

I'm not sure this is the actual cause but that's the only thing I did. Error message says ""Error: [string "?"]:472: error opening file".

Please help, custom themes were a bliss:wub:
Well if you are using menuhax, you should be able to install custom themes, just install menuhax first then the theme after Also there is a option to uninstall menuhax as well from the menuhax app.

Also if you mentioned rxtools, i don't think you should use that or worry about it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who don't know yet, NSFW themes on 3dsthem.es can now be downloaded through CHMM2 by adding "nsfw" into the search query.
NOP didn't work at all. Where you get this information? I tried it myself.

Not that one but it was basically the same.
Well you probably have to fix menuhax somehow. What version do you have installed? Are you using 2.1, it should been inside the starter.zip with the homebrew loader and other homebrew.

Go to the home menu, change your theme to a different one, then back to default, then try to install it again. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1