Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any file size limits for the music?
I just modified a theme song, and found out that the music file, the bgm.bcstm, must be around a minute or less to work in loop in the 3ds otherwise it gets buggy, while the .ogg is just for the preview and don't really know about that. However in terms of actual size I think no, but most of the bgm.bcstm are around 3-6 MB

Wahrrelasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just modified a theme song, and found out that the music file, the bgm.bcstm, must be around a minute or less to work in loop in the 3ds otherwise it gets buggy, while the .ogg is just for the preview and don't really know about that. However in terms of actual size I think no, but most of the bgm.bcstm are around 3-6 MB
Okay, thanks :)

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
installed CHMM2 cia on emunand,entered installed six themes and turned on the shuffle option,exit program and returning to main n3ds menu make working only one theme,if i close the lid the same theme over and over,how is working the shuffle option??tnx!

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup 2.6 just doesn't install anything for me aswell. Gonna have to use an older version only thing it lacks is better preview support which isn't that bad

Update: seems using the cia version works better now :) honestly cia files makes everything less stressful permanent CFW FTW!

Last edited by MasterJ360,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
installed CHMM2 cia on emunand,entered installed six themes and turned on the shuffle option,exit program and returning to main n3ds menu make working only one theme,if i close the lid the same theme over and over,how is working the shuffle option??tnx!
Pretty sure the themes changes every time the home menu reloads(ex: rebooting) not on lid closes.

lagias00

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I use the theme sender? When I press R to go to theme download I got error:[String "?"]:32:download request error.

me too....

i think this problem start with luma3ds FRIENDS module problem....

i do rollback luma but.. error again....

oh i use a9lh-luma3ds 11.0.0-33j

Last edited by lagias00,

lagias00

Trophies
XP
Country
If you really think that problem is related to Luma try the unofficial latest nightly build, otherwise stay on the official one

I also try both. But the error:32 is still there

Official luma - friend doesnt work and error:32
Unofficial luma - friend work and error:32

Additional - monday on this week
Official luma - friend work and downloader work too...

And i didnt any update before today thursday.

Last edited by lagias00,

Snoowk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everytime I try to install a theme, it pops the message "installing theme", but nothing happens when I go back home. Help?

wewe7144

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What version are you on?
I have the same problem and Im with a n3ds Arm9loaderhax luma3ds version 11.0.0-33

Update: NVM, I tried to download the cia instead. It says if my sysnand and emunand is unlinked and I just press yes. I installed the theme and it works fine now

Last edited by wewe7144,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy